Eyebrows (Part 2)

England and Erwins' eyebrows had been together for 4 days now. They had gotten married, and were plaon children soon.

They were soul mates.

But little did they know; Erwin was lurking in the shadows. He wanted his eyebrows to himself. No sharing.

"I'll get you back... I love you..." He whispered and slipped into the darkness.

Erwin slunk around the brightly lit city, he was going to one place in particular. He knew where.

The commander entered the store with a grim look on his face. His eyes narrowed as he grabbed his needed items and headed towards the counter.

"Hi! Is this all?" The cashier asked.

"Yeah... That's all I'll need tonight..." He muttered.

The cashier stared with an uncomfortable look.

"I see you're a crazy fuck." She nodded, but still gave him the shit he bought because she was a tired author-chan who needs to fucking sleep.

Erwin nodded with a smirk.

"It'll be a hell of a night."

"Sir I don't give a fuck about your problems, life, or existence. I am writing a fucking one-shot about your shit for nothing eyebrows and a countries bushy fuck eyebrows. And I know people are going to bitch and whine about typos because it's 3:02AM right now. So imma need you to go fuck yourself and have a spooky scary Easter you shit fuck nugget cunt stabbing hooker." She nodded.

"Have a good one, ma'am! I love you by the way!"

"Stab your eyes out with a dildo, prick."

"Such a nice person!" He smiled happily and left the store to go to the eyebrow's home.

"I hope he gets dick cancer if that's even real. Fuck him. I wanna sleep."

Erwin waved at her and left, nodding about his kind interaction with some random girl who may or may not be this author rn.

He made his way to their house, without hesitating he kicked the door down. Holding the waxing strips up and laughing.

"Come here baby!" Erwin shrieked at the two eyebrows in love.

- - - - - - - - - -

England shot up in his bed screeching at his nightmare. His hands went to his face, to feel his eyebrows that were still on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF DREAM IS THAT?!" He shouted.