TurkHun ( Light Smut )

Once there was a night
beneath a moonless sky,

Two people sat on the roof of an Opera House. One with a mask and the other with trembling hands. Sadık sat on one of the many gargoyles, his knees to his chest. Elizabeth stood and looked to him.

too dark to see a thing
too dark to even try.

The Hungarian moved closer to him, she could barely make out the details of his mask... But se knew he was frowning at her... She opened her mouth but couldn't get the words out.

I stole to your side,
to tell you I must go.

Elizabeth frowned as well, she desperately wanted to leave but she knew it would be hard to leave this man again... She sensed he felt the same... She left Sadık for an old friend from Austria.

I couldn't see your face,
but sensed you even so.

Instead of talking she moved her hand to his face; gently caressing him, with a soft smile. Her eyes tried to look into his.

And I touched you.

His hazel eyes glided to her with the same idea she had. His hand went to hers, while he gently kissed it.

And I felt you.

She moved closer, as her other hand moved over his chest and playing with the buttons on his black cloak.

And I heard those ravishing refrains.

The two of them looked at each other with a hunger in their eyes. A deep want. A burning desire started as they touched each other once again...

The music of your pulse.

Elizabeth sighed, a small smile was on her lips. Sadık's warm and steady movements.

The singing in your veins.

The Turk could feel the sexual tension only growing more. His hands went to her waist.

And I held you.

She held him close as he bit his lip in want. His breathing was getting a bit desperate and quick.

And I touched you.

He touched her face and lips. They both knew what they wanted and have longed for since... Then...

And embraced you.

Elizabeth moved her arms around his neck, her lips were lightly moving across his cheek and temple.