RomHun (Fluff)

As the Hungarian moved along the streets, she could hear someone following her. She lost the keys to her car, at the party she had just went to, and no other countries had seen them.

Her footsteps remained at their pace, of course she wouldn't hesitate to turn around and kick this creeps ass. Yet something about this person didn't feel... Human.

So it was either Prussia hoping to get laid, or... It.

Hungary continued walking, hopefully to the next bus stop or to find a taxi this late at night.

The footsteps behind her became quicker and lighter, as if they were running. Her mind jumped to conclusions at this moment. The brunette whipped around and backhanded the creep.

"Prussia! I swear if you are trying to... Oh fuck. It's you..." Hungary huffed in annoyance and rolled her green eyes.

She crossed her arms as the Romanian stood up, rubbing his face.

"Thanks, bitch." He mumbled, his eyes focused on wiping dust off himself.

"What do you want? Ha! You're probably hoping to get lucky? The only luck you'll have is if I don't knock one of your teeth out!" Hungary scoffed. Her eyes full of motivation to argue with him.

"Uh... Right. Like anyone would want to fuck you..." His eyes scanned her quickly. "You keep thinking that. You've got to feed that ego somehow."

"Tch! You'd be lucky if a woman even talked to you!" Hungary laughed a little, tensing with anger.

"Well I'm not that lucky right now, because a pile of shit is talking to me."

"Go to Hell!"

"Already there, idiot..."

"Eh..."

They stood in an awkward silence, many sighing and dagger like glances. It wasn't too long until a taxi came by.

"Alright. By jackass." Hungary shifted towards the street, flagging the taxi.

A soft jingle was heard behind her, she slowly looked to him.

"Your keys were in the front lawn."

He pushed them into her hand, with a deep frown.

"Oh..." She took them, a bit surprised to see them right now. "Who found them?"

She looked up to him, he sighed and started walking away. His hands dug into his pockets.

"I did..."

"Oh... Uh... I didn't expect you to look for them... So, why did you look for them? If you claim to hate me?" She muttered, the taxi pulled up next to her.

Romania shrugged. He was already getting farther away from her.

"I never actually said I hate you, I imply it a lot." He rolled his eyes and kept on walking. "Somethings I never say and I'm too afraid to imply, as well..."