TurkAnt (Fluff)

(( This is for a friend, they have an OC that I enjoy roleplaying with and they are smart enough to do fucking research. ))

// Hetalia_Antarctica Hetalia_Turkey //

There are seven continents on Earth.

One country is voted for, to represent the continent as a whole.

For Europe, Sweden was chosen.
For South America, Chile was chosen.
For North America, the U.S. was chosen.
For the Asia, Turkey was chosen.
For Africa, Seychelles was chosen.
For Australia, Australia was chosen.
For Antarctica, Antarctica was chosen.

These seven countries will each, peacefully, speak to one another to fix the problems amongst Earth.

It may take time, but they are positive a solution will appear one day.

?¿?¿?

The seven were seated at a table each were waiting for the meeting to start again, since they got back from lunch a little while ago.

Seychelles cleared her throat with a small cough and stood, to present her topic for the group.

"Recently, there have been complaints from all over the world... Trash is washing up on too many shores and is causing all sorts of problems for the wildlife. It needs to be fixed very soon." She stated.

"Shouldn't we focus on something like... I don't know... Military and weapons? Because some countries need to calm down with that." America sighed.

Turkey let out a small laugh, "You really want to bring that up? When you're one of the main reasons for it?"

"No I'm not!" The American whined,

"It doesn't matter, as long as you don't plan to use the military or weapons on anyone... Then it shouldn't be a problem." Australia nodded, he was attempting to stand his pen on its tip.

"We should just get rid of militaries and weapons." Antarctica spoke up; earning a few glances and a couple frowns.

"No one would feel safe then... Countries lie... We all lie." Sweden said quietly as the silence in the room began.

"Alright... I think we're all pretty irritated with each other right now... Why don't we just pick this up tomorrow?"  Chile smiled, to try and lighten the mood a bit.

The rest nodded, they couldn't hide the fact they were tired of the meeting already.

Each of them packed up and left with a frown.

"Hey... You know thay you could've backed me up on that right?" Antarctica questioned the Turk, who was pushing his chair in.

"I could've. But I suppose I believe people feel safer with a group of highly trained men and women to defend them." He smiled a little.

"Not what I meant... I meant that you should be backing me up. I back you up most of the time..."

"... I'm sorry, alright? I just want what's best for my people... Moving on... How is the scientifical stuff going?"

"It's going fine. How's the chances of getting into the European Union?" Antarctica smirked a bit and quickly left the room.

"Ouch. That hurt. A fucking lot." Turkey put a hand over his heart and pretended to feel hurt.

"Oops."

"What are you doing for dinner?" The Turk chuckled and caught up to the other man.

"Well this amazing man is going to take me out to dinner and shower me in affection." He smiled.

"Huh... What is this amazing mans name?"

"Hmm... Well... I believe he is named after a bird? A bird that Americans would eat on Thanksgiving."

"Wow. He sounds fucking hot."

"Yes... He is. Is he also going to carry me home, because I'm tired?"

"I don't know... I mean... That guy sounds pretty lucky to carry a queen like you."

"Oh yes. He is."

"Alright... Give me your bag." Turkey reavhed out for the small satchel over Antarctica's shoulder.

He handed the satchel over and waited to be picked up.

"Come on, Mr. Gobble. This queen has a husband to go to dinner with, and he better take a shower first holy shit you smell like Hell." Antarctica stared at the tanned man carrying him out of the front doors.

"Oh thank you, I was working with my military earlier." Turkey held back a laugh and continued to walk towards their hotel room, with his husband still in his arms.

"I swear... If you-"

"Take a shower without you?"

"That is the complete opposite direction but okay. That works too."

"I would never do something like that, depriving you of myself."

"I... I love you, but I wonder what goes through your head." Antarctica smiles and shakes his head

"You do. All day, all night. Twenty-four seven." The Turk kisses the pale mans cheek sweetly, earning a soft blush in return.

"But I'm serious about the shower, honey."

(( This is the only time I will be putting an OC in here, this does not mean you can request YOUR OCs now. If you do so? I will make your OC look so mean/bad/stupid/Mary-sue/Gary-sue/asshole-like/a terrible excuse of words. Seriously. You know I'm a mean bitch. ))