Chapter 2: What's that?

Previously:

"Nope." Mirajane replies." I sigh in relief.

The words i heard next made me faint.. "Well, when you see Lucy could you give her this to me?" Natsu asked. "Sure." Mirajane says

Chapter 2: What's that?

Natsu's POV

"Hello, Ms. Mirajane." I mutter.

"Hello, Natsu." Ms. Mirajane said. I notice that she was trying to not giggle. I tilt my head to the side watching her.

"Can I help you with something?" Ms. Mirajane asks.

"Yeah. I was wondering if Lucy Heartifilia was in here." I hear someone try to not yelp and I smell her scent. Her wonderful, intoxicating scent. I also notice Ms. Mirajane's eyes dart to a curton.  I grin and nod to her as if she was trying to send me a wordless message.

"No. She isn't." Ms. Mirajane says.

"Oh. Ok." I say, grinning. "Well could you give her this for me?" I ask Ms. Mirajane.

"Sure." Ms. Mirajane says, grinning. I walk out of her office and wait outside for Lucy.

Lucy's POV

"What did he want, Ms. Mirajane?" I ask nervously.

"Here, sweetheart." Ms. Mirajane says to me.

I open the note and I nearly pass out.

"What is it?" Ms. Mirajane says to me rushing over to me. I hold up the paper and she grabs it, chuckling.

The message read:

        Lucy,

Could you meet me at the library at lunch?? I have something that I want to talk to you about..

Natsu

Ms. Mirajane screeches like a fangirl.

"Lucy, you have to go and see what he says. It's almost lunch time. Don't you have a free period?" She asks loudly enough for Natsu to hear.

"Yeah, but I don't know what I'm going to do." Lucy mutters.

Natsu's POV

I grin as I hear that info from Ms. Mirajane. I silently thank her as I went to the library, hoping that Lucy will come to the library at lunch. The other guys knew that I won't be at lunch, but they decide that there needs to be someone as backup in case Lucy decides to become irrational.

"Guys, seriously! I don't need you there! I'll be fine!" I mutter.

"Still! We don't trust her. Who knows what she'll do if no one is there." Sting says.  I groan.

"Guys! I'll be ok on my own!" I mutter.

UP NEXT:

Lucy meets Natsu in the library, curious about what he has to tell her. Ms. Mirajane helped her with some makeup, although Lucy had no clue why she wanted to dress up.

See what else lies in store for this NaLu story in Fates? What's goin' on!!