Chapter 7: The Never Ending Fight?

Previously:

Natsu and his friends, Gray, Gajeel, Sting, and Rogue, heard Lucy, Natsu's girlfriend, sing. Shocked into silence and awe, the guys start fighting, although no one can figure out why.

Chapter 7: The Never Ending Fight?

Lucy's POV

'Why can't they stop fighting?' I ask myself.  I sigh and start humming.  I look up at the silence and see 5 pairs of mystified eyes watching me. I chuckle.

"Why are you guys here in the first place? This is Natsu's room, isn't it?" I ask.  I hear Natsu and his frineds laugh.

"Lucy..." Sting laughs.  I stand up, pulling my hair back into a high ponytail.

"I asked a question."  I mutter, feeling a vein appear on my forehead. Sting cowers and tries to hide behind Natsu.  "Natsu, move. I don't particularly want to hurt you." I growl. Natsu runs behind me, leaving Sting vulnerable. I laugh. "How does it feel to be abandoned? Like you abandoned your SISTER?!" I scream, walking up to Sting.

Gray, Gajeel, and Natsu stare at Sting, registering the similarities between us.

"Sting...You...You're Lucy's brother!?" Natsu chokes out. I look at Natsu and nod.

"And this  bastard left me for dead when I was only 5!" I say in a menacing tone. I raise my hand to hit him, but then I grinned, slowly and evilly.  "This bastard is going to get what's going to happen to him." I mutter, causing Natsu and his friends to perk up.

"No...Not that!" Sting yells trying to run. I laugh and instantly appear in front of him. He looks behind him to see where I was, only to see that I was indeed, not there.  I grab his ear and pull him out of Natsu's room.

"Natsu, meet me at the park in about 30 minutes. And bring your friends. You're all going to get a treat on what happens if you mess with me in any way." I wink at Natsu and then drag Sting out of Natsu's house. I pause long enough to sling my bag over my shoulder and pull out my cell. "Mom, can you come pick me and Sting up? ... Yeah I finally found him... Oh yes. He's in trouble with me..." I say, Sting only hears my side of the conversation. I laugh at the look of horror on his face.

"Lucy, don't damage him too much." I hear Natsu say.

"With what he's done, he's getting exactly the right amount of punishment.  Remember. Park. Make it 1 hour actually." I correct, grinning.

Natsu's POV

'What is Lucy going to do to her brother?' I wonder.

"I don't know dude." Gajeel says. "But your chick is certainly scary." It registers to me that I voiced my opinions. We walk to the park early.

"Yeah. I feel bad for my cousin." Rogue says, shuddering.

"What's Lucy going to do to him?" Gray asks, causing Rogue to shudder. 'If Rogue shudders from the thought of it, it must really be bad.  Oh well. Guess we'll find out in an hour.'

Lucy's POV

I start laughing as I sit Sting down.

"Mom, I need everything. This has to be perfect because Stingy's little fwiends are guna see him." I coo, causing Sting to try to escape. "No, no, no. You are not getting  away again." I say, laughing.  

"Shit." Sting whispers as our mom walks in with makeup and dresses and shoes.

Hehehehe. What's going to happen to poor little Sting? Find out in The Makeover!!