Chapter 4: The Decision

Hello Minna!! Thanks for reading what I have so far. Here's another chappy for everyone!!!

~xXLucyDragneelXx~

Chapter 4: The Decision

Lucy's POV

"W-w-what?" I stutter. 'Did I hear him right?' I think to myself.

"You heard what I said, Luce!"  Natsu grins.

"Don't give me a nickname, dammit!" I screech. Natsu just grins. I slap him on the head.

"Eep!" He yelps, rather cutely. 'Wait, what am I thinking?' I think. 'Bad, Lucy.' She scolds herself internally.  I feel a slight warmth creeping up into my cheeks. I hear a chuckle and I look up and see Natsu laughing.

"What's so funny?" I demand, glaring at him. I stop glaring when I see him looking away. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask him softly. I stand up, debating whether or not I should leave. I end up walking over to him, sitting on the library couch, and put my right arm around him. "What's wrong, Natsu?" I ask softly. I tighten my arm as I watch him, worried.

"Nothing." He says, still looking away, I pause, debating. 'Should I make the move? Do I WANT to date him?' I ask myself. I sigh. I already knew that answer. I didn't have to ask myself that question. I  knew what I wanted. I knew the answer was yes. It always has been that one word: yes.

I look at Natsu's pink hair. I smile slightly. He's always made me laugh. I took my left hand and slowly moved it so it carressed his chin. I tried to move his face to look at me. He resisted, but I kept trying.

Natsu's POV

'What is she doing?!' I wonder. When I heard her stand up, I thought she would leave me for sure. I felt tears form in my eyes. Then my eyes widened when I felt her put her arm around my shoulder.

"What's wrong, Natsu?" I heard her ask. I couldn't bring myself to answer. She stops talking and I hear a sigh. I take a small peek at her and I notice that she is in a deep thought. As if she reached a conclusion, she reaches her left hand toward my chin. I look down, biting my lip, trying to not smile. She tries to turn my head, but I just resist. She doesn't give up, though. 'Thats one reason you love her, dummy.' I think, shocking myself to the point that I forget to resist her hand...

Lucy's POV

'Yes! Finally got him to move his head!' I think smugly. His onyx orbs meets hers, and she sees tears in them. She wipes his tears away as her chocolate orbs soften in response, almost immediately.  "Oh, Natsu! Do you want my answer?" He nods. I smile softly and lean forward slowly, giving him time to react. I look at the look of surprise on his face, and I chuckle softly. I will my eyes to beg him to trust me. He closes his eyes, as if in response, and my eyes close slowly. At last, I feel warmth on my lips and my heart starts racing. My lips open of their own accord and I feel Natsu react instantly. I start leaning back, pulling Natsu with me. His tongue snakes its way into my mouth. I moan lightly experiencing lust for the first time.

"Ahem!" I hear someone cough.

'Shit!' I think. I look up to find...

Cliffhanger!! Gomen, Minna. But Who will Lucy find, watching them? Find out in the next chapter, "The Ball is Announced!"