Chapter 8: The Makeover!!

Previously Lucy found her brother, Sting, who had ran away after leaving her, at only age 5, in the middle of a snow storm.  Sting is 3 years older than Lucy, a senior at Fairy Tail High. What's going to happen now that she found him?

Lucy's POV

"This is going to be fun." I keep repeating while Sting trembles. I laugh as I yank of Sting's shirt and pants (NOT FOR THAT MINNA!!! HE'S HER BROTHER, K?) and zip up a VERY tight dress, complete with a corset. I file his nails and paint them and do the same to his toe nails. Then I  put on a pair of VERY HIGH heels and then put on a wig. I start laughing  before putting on the makeup.  I put on the foundation first, making sure to spread it evenly. Then I put on everything I wear daily, eyeshadow, eye liner, lipstick, lip liner, mascara, blush. I complete his makeover in less than an hour.  I twist Sting's ear and lead him unsteadily downstairs.

"Momma, can you give us a ride to the park?" I ask sweetly. Too sweetly in Sting's eyes. Sting looks at me and sees my eyes glistening.

"Of course. Anything for my beautiful.....daughters?" Layla Heartifilia says, laughing.

I pull Sting into the car and our mom drives them to the park. Layla pulls up behind a stage, in a secluded area.  I jump out, keeping Sting in the car. "I'll be right back, Momma." I say, winking. I run out to the front of the stage and see Rogue leading a confused Natsu, Gray and Gajeel.

"Yo! Boys!" I shout, waving like a maniac.

Natsu runs up to me and gives me a big kiss. "Just wait till you see my new and improved brother." I say, laughing menacingly. Rogue shudders.

The boys take a seat as I wink at them. I text momma. "Bring Stingerella out front. XD" it reads.

"And now, I introduce, with great laughter...Stingerella!!!!" And Sting trips on the stage from the heels, his face tomato red. Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel laugh while Rogue gives Sting a sympathetic glance before laughing.

"Sting...is that....you man?"  Natsu roars between fits of laughter. I look at them then at momma, very pleased with myself. Sting, obviously forgetting he's wearing just a dress and his boxers, rips off the dress, exposing pink boxers and my heels. I fall over laughing with everyone else. If it was possible, I'd say my brother's face got even redder. He attempts to run away, only to be tripped by my heels. 

Natsu's POV

Now I know why everyone was scared of Lucy, and why Rogue shuddered when we asked him. This is the ultimate form of embarrasment and my girl gave the punishment. I walk up to her, still laughing at the video on my camera. 'Perfect blackmail, Sting.' I think chuckling. I give her a kiss and  congratulations. She just grins at me.

"Um, Lucy..." Gray says, walking up to my girl, slowly. "Would you actually do that to any of us." He asks, his face beat red.

"Ask Rogue and Sting." She replies, grinning sweetly.  We all look around, only to find Rogue and Sting hiding. I chuckle.

"Up a tree. Nice trick." I say loudly.

"Shit!" I hear Sting mutter. Lucy grins at me and starts climbing the tree, rather stealthily at that.  'Guess there's really no where for ANYONE to hide from her.' I say mentaly, chuckling.  Next thing I know, Sting's on the ground, Rogue on top of him, in a rather embarrasing position, with Lucy sitting on Rogue's back, looking like a princess on her throne. She must really enjoy this. I snap a picture, then go help Lucy. 

Lucy's POV

'Oh they have no clue what I can do to make their lives miserable.' I think, chuckling as I sit, perched rather delicately, on my cousin and brother. I grin and give a peace sign as Natsu snaps a picture.

"Rogue, I'm guessing from this, she'd do anything that makes her mad." Gray asks Rogue. Rogue gulps, his face crimson red,  as he nods.

"You have no idea what kind of monster she is." Rogue mutters, loud enough for Gray and Gajeel to hear. "How Natsu is going to manage with her is beyond me." Rogue says.

"Well, look at them. She doesn't look evil at this point." Gajeel points out as he nods towards me and Natsu, where we are talking. Little do they know, Natsu is giving me FULL dialogue on what they are saying. I grin at Natsu, a seemingly harmless grin, and I give him a peck on the lips.

"Wana help me get the rest of 'em?" I whisper against his lips, only for him to hear.

"How about we let them have today to help Sting, and tomorrow, I'll help you with all four of them." Natsu says. "Besides, I wana spend some alone time with my girl." He adds, making me blush slightly.

"Sounds good to me. Let's go to my place. I'll make sure to tell my mom to not bother us. And to have no one else bother us, or they endure the same fate as Stingy. Even though they all will." I say, chuckling. We walk to the car slowly, as Natsu wraps his arm around my waist, I lean my head on his shoulder. "Being mean sure is tiring." I whisper, and suddenly Natsu picks me up and carries me to the car, bridal style.

"KYAAAA!" I screech, then my face turns tomato red, as I realize that my brother, my cousin, and their friends heard me make that sound.

"That was so cute." Gajeel mutters.  (A/N: In this one, for all you GaLe fans, Gomen, but Gajeel has a crush on Lucy at first, but have no worries, in the end he is going to be all eyes for Levy-chan)

My face turns crimson red as Rogue and Sting and Gray all make noises of agreement. I bury my face in Natsu's chest, completely embarrassed.