Chapter 5: The Ball is Announced

Well, my Nalu moments are just getting started! Hope you all like it!

Chapter 5: The Ball is Announced

Sting's POV

"I can't take it. We need to stop them!" I mutter. I stand up and walk over to the "couple", I guess you could call them. Naturally, the guys tried to stop me, but I'm just to damn strong for them.

"Ahem." I cough, and see Natsu and Lucy both jump. I have to admit, it made me laugh.

"Hey,man!" Natsu whines.

'Why is Natsu, the most dense person I know, BLUSHING?!' I wonder. I think back to a few seconds before and I grin.

"Go away, Sting!" Lucy mutters, pulling Natsu back on top of her. Then the afternoon anouncements came on.

"Good afternoon, Fairy Tail High! I am your amazing principle and I have one anouncement for you all! We will be haing a masquerade ball on the last Saturday before school gets out." Principle Makarov says. The look on Lucy's face makes me and Natsu chuckle.

Natsu's POV

'Shit, Sting! I'm going to kill you later!' I think. I look at Lucy and laugh as her face lightsup at the thought of a ball.

"Wana go shopping, Lucy?" I ask and chuckle when she nods like crazy.  "Ok, how about you go to your locker then meet me out front. That sound good?" She gives me a kiss, and I instantly twine my fingers in her hair, pulling her close, as I snake my tonuge in her mouth. I hear a sexy little moan escape her throat, causing my lust for her to sky-rocket. "Go, Luce. I'll meet you out front." I say. Lucy pouts and I can't help but chuckle.  "We have all afternoon." I remind her. I give her a peck on the cheek then watch her walk out of the library and head towards her locker. I walk over to Sting and the guys. "Sting!" I growl. Sting smirks and walks over to me...

(at the same time) Lucy's POV

I scream as I see a blue haired girl tackle me. "Levy-chan!" I yell, hugging Levy.

"Where have you been, Lu-chan!" Levy asks.

"Library," I say feeling warmth creeping up into my cheeks.

"Oooh. With who?" Levy asks, her eyes clearly begging me for details.

"You'll see at the ball." I wink." Or maybe tomorrow." I say, digging around in my locker.

"Waah!!" Levy cries.

"It's...AAH!" I scream as my sentence is cut off. "Natsu!!" I giggle and Levy-chan sends me a look telling me she already understands. I sigh and close my locker. After locking my locker, I turn around to see my new boyfriend, Natsu (duh), standing behind mye. So close that I was pushed  right up against my locker.

'Natsu's signature...' My thoughts got hazy as soon as Natsu started kissing me. As before I opened my mouth, this time only a little, teasing him, and yet he takes this chance to slide his tonuge in again. I put my hands up around his broad shoulders and twist my hand into his pink hair as he tangles his hands in my blond locks, pulling me as close to him as humanly possible.

As we break apart, breathing rapidly, I look over his shoulder at Levy-chan who grins and mouths 'Details. Later.' I smile in response.

"Do you want to go shopping or my place?" Natsu whispers, nibbling on mmy ear lobe.

"Your place." I whisper in his ear, surprising him, considering my earlier reaction when he offered to take me shopping. I giggle when his eyes widen in surprise.

 "You sure about that?" He asks, looking at me in surprise. I nod and nibble on his ear lobe. "My room is a mess." I hear him. I snicker.

Up next: Lucy goes to Natsu's home, only to find Natsu's friends hanging out in his room. What will Lucy's reaction be? Find out next!!!