Chapter 3: Fates? What's Goin' On!

Previously:

"Still! We don't trust her. Who knows what she'll do if no one is there." Sting says.  I groan.

"Guys! I'll be ok on my own!" I mutter.

Chapter 3: Fates? What's Goin' On!

Lucy's POV

"What the hell is going on with me!?" I mutter under my breath.  "I've never been panicked about my looks before!  So why NOW?!" I walk into the library hiding my face as I walk to my little cubicle. I was sitting there reading some books, at least until I feel something on my neck. I turn around and nearly had a heart attack.

"Gosh darn it, Dragneel! What was that for?!" I yelp. Natsu chuckles when I receive a glare from the librarian and when the librarian cowers away when she receives a furious glare from me, Natsu falls on the floor laughing.

"Excuse me?" I ask, raising my brow at him.

"Sorry." He says, looking at me funny.

"What do you want with me?" I growl menacingly.

"Luce, relax." Natsu says, flinching when I gare at him.

"Don't...Give...Me...A...Nickname!" I gowl.

"Sorry. I thought it was cute, and I just blurted it out." Natsu says, blushing.

Natsu's POV

"Don't...Give...Me...A...Nickname!" Lucy growls furiously.

"Sorry. I thought it was cute and then blurted it out." I say quietly, feeling warmth creep up in my cheeks.

"W-what!?" Lucy blurts out.  "What was that?"

"Uh--Um..." I blush.

"So what did you want to talk to me 'bout?" Lucy asks nervously. I watch the way her lips form each and every word. I could feel the nervousness building up in my stomach.

"Uh...Well...I'm not sure how you're going to react to this, but could you try to not hurt me after I say what's on my mind?" I say, fidgiting nervously.

"Uh...ok?" Lucy says. I watch her brow furrow in confusion at what I just asked.

Not meaning to pry, I ask her, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

She stares, utterly confused, until it hit her. "No...Wait...WHAT?!" she yells.

"I like you, Lucy. A lot. And I want to go out with you." I mutter.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!

Up Next:

What is going to be Lucy's choice? Find out in the next part "The decision"