Chapter 6: Gah! Boys Galore

Lucy's POV

So school went great. I mean, we are going to have a ball and I'm pretty sure that Natsu's going to be going with me. Scratch that. I know he's going with me. Even if I have to beg, he'd go. I'm sure of it. I look up at Natsu from my position, curled up on his lap.  We are in his limo and he's taking me to his place. I'm going to be meeting his family, so I'm more than a little nervous.   But Natsu notices me look at him and gives me a lopsided grin. I laugh silently. 'How come my heart is like this? Why am I so nervous?' I wonder. I shrug it off interally. I smil back at Natsu. I curl up even more and sigh contently.

"You ok?" Natsu asks, looking at me, almost like he's wondering if I'm sick or something.

"I'm fine." I say. I grin at Natsu giggle. I'm surprised my parents let me go over to Natsu's. I mean, they are always trying to fix me up with someone. Maybe they finally go the hint and left me to find someone on my own. I doubt it though.

"Sir. We have arrived." His driver said. Natsu grins at me and carries my bag for me. I look at him surprised.

"What? Do you want me to carry your bag or you?" Natsu asks, flirting with me.  I giggle in response. I give him a peck on his cheek as a thanks.

"W-wh-what was that for?" Natsu stuttered.

"For carrying my bag, baka!" I said teasingly. I started running, forgetting that I have no clue where anything is. "Natsu!" I yell. I sit down pouting while I had to wait for Natsu to come find me. After a while I felt cold. 'Wish he'd hurry up.' I mutter, shivering.  After a while longer Natsu came running up, to see me passed out.

Natsu's POV

I hear Lucy call for me, but I assume she is only kidding, until I realize she was lost. I ran inside, set our bags down, then ran outside to find my sweet smelling girlfriend. When I finally find  her, I notice  that she is passed out. 'Great! What kind of boyfriend am I? Seriously! She must be freezing.' I say, slapping myself internally. I pick her up bridal style and carry her in the house to my bedroom. I pause at my door cuz I think i hear someone behind my door. I open my door, and I'm right. The whole gang' here. 'Lucy's guna flip.' I think, and chuckle at the thought of what she's going to do. I make my way to my bed and lie her down because she needs to rest. I look at the rest of the guys and I tell them to help make my room look presentable for when she wakes up. Actually, I make them do everything, so I can focus on warming up my girlfriend. When the guys actually manage to clean my room, to my standards, they provoke me.  We start fighting. Just horsing around until...

Lucy's POV

I wake up hearing Natsu yelling with some other guys. I open my eyes to see that yes, indeed, Natsu started fighting. Again.

Natsu's POV

I heard the most beautiful voice in the world. I turn around and there is Lucy. Singing.

Lucy's POV

"Without you, without you

I always thought that everything was fine without you
Never knowing you'd be mine
Suddenly my world has changed
And I just wonder why
All it took was just one smile

CHORUS:
Now with you, out of the blue
Love appeared before my eyes with you
A dream come true
I never thought I'd realize what love was
what love was, what love was...

I need you, oh I need you
And everyday I love you more and more
Without you (dreams and tears)
I know what it's all for
Suddenly I see you there
And everything's ok
Don't know why I feel this way

CHORUS

Here with you

We are together now
Never take my heart away
All the love I found
Is here to stay (out of the blue)

It's like a dream come true
I never thought I'd fall in love with you
Out of the blue
Love appeared before my eyes with you
A dream come true
I never thought
Here with you
Out of the, out of the, out of the clear blue
Oh, it's like a dream come true
I never thought, I never thought
Out of the blue
Before my eyes with you
A dream come true
I never thought I'd fall in love with you
Out of the, out of the, out of the, out of the clear blue..."

I sing perfectly along the instrumental on my cell. I'm just sitting watching Natsu and his friends fight.  I start laughing when all of them are just staring at me.

"Um, is something wrong?" I ask, suddenly self-conciouse. I blush ten shades of red while Natsu, Gray, Sting, Rogue, and Gajeel stare at me open-mouthed.  Suddenly all at once, I hear them roaring.

"Natsu! I didn't know this bad-ass could sing like that!" Gray says.

"Lucy! I guess I chose the right girl to love, after all." Natsu says, making my blush intensify.

Sting and Rogue groan.

"Lucy...Sing...I coulda had an amazing duet!" Gajeel whines. I just start laughing.

"Well...Guess I know how to stop you guys from fighting."  I say, grinning. Natsu laughs with me and kisses me lightly on the lips. Gray pretends to puke on Gajeel, earning a well-deserved punch while Sting and Rogue look away, crimson-faced.