Three.

For NO confusion Beauty is played by Jacob Perez and Diamond is played by Rayan Lopez .. BOTH transgender!

Beauty Tuesdai.

I woke up to the smell of food being cooked, I stumbled out of bed and slipped on an oversized shirt, heading into the kitchen. Of course, it was no one other than my baby brother Chresanto. Shirtless and standing over the stove. I'll admit it smelled pretty good, all I know is his ass better made enough for me.

" Good morning. " I yawned, sitting on a stool.

" Good morning Beauty. You hungry? " He asked me. I smiled.

" Starved. So what'd you wanna do today? " I questioned. I didn't have to be to work today until a little later, but I didn't wanna stay in the house and do just nothing.

" We could go shopping. " He smiled extra hard. I giggled, knowing he would say something like that. I never had a problem with spending money on him though, he was a good kid and he deserved it.

" Hurry up and eat your food and we could go shopping. Clean up any messes you make to. " I instructed, as he placed the plate of food in front of me. He sat across from me and stared at me, before smirking.
" Where's that little sexy friend of yours? " He asked. I laughed and shook my head.

" Diamond? Chresanto she don't want yo ass, your only 18. " I replied. He scoffed and continued eating.

" I'm 18, but I'm packing with a lot sis. I know what to do with this, I'll have your friend running from the D. " He exclaimed. It was NO secret that Chresanto had a crush on Diamond and she knew it to, I never said anything but I seen the little looks she gives him when she comes over. I never trip though, I find it funny. Whatever they wanna do that's their business, ain't got shit to do with me.

" And plus I ain't looking for no relationship, I just wanna beat it up sometimes. " He smirked. I playfully gagged.

" I'm eating, and you keep being a pervert the only one going shopping is me. " I teased. He raised his hands in defense.

" Alright, Alright I'm done. But sis you know I'd tear that thang up though. " I grabbed my plate and rushed out of the kitchen.

" Bye Chresanto! " I yelled.

I heard him laughing. " I love you to sis. "

>>

I walked into the mall with Chresanto by my side. First store we headed to was Footlocker, I let him get a few pairs of shoes and some Nike & Adidas suits. I then dragged him into Victoria Secret. I needed some new perfumes and lotions, and I had to buy a few lingerie sets.

" I want some chineseeee. " He said. I mugged him.

" You always hungry. " I complained.

>>

Jayceon Taylor

Wassup! I'm Jayceon Taylor and I run the entire LA. I'm 23 years old and one of the most respected Kingpins you'll ever meet. I stand at 6'5 and I'm sexy as hell. 47 tattoos and counting .. I grew up in Compton, along with my 2 sister's and my older brother. I was raised by a single mother and also my grandmother. I graduated highschool with a 4.0 .. I'm a kingpin but I'm NO dumb nigga. I been doing this since I was 15 years old, along with my best friend Trey. We starved together and we ate together. I got his back, just how he got mines and that's a FACT!

I was laughing along with Trey as we walked out of Jimmy Jazz. It was a party tonight and your boys was definitely attending. It was gone be bitches and bottles and I was making an appearance. I stopped talking to Trey when I seen a body that I could never forget. California Dream. She was bad as hell and I'm not one to wife no bitches but I'd cuff that in a heartbeat. I told Trey to hold up a sec and I walked up to her and some dude she was with, I honestly didn't give a fuck if that was her nigga or not. Her back was turned towards me, so she didn't see me coming.