seventeen

sooon I'm going to be changing Craig's name to something a bit more feminine so please watch out for that in a few chapppps. anywhooo enjoy.

Craig Crippen

Today was the day, Chresanto & I had a doctor's appointment - we weren't finding out the sex yet, we had to wait a few more weeks for that - but we were just making sure this pregnancy be a happy and healthy one. I dressed in something simple, but cute -- today happened to be one of the worse. The morning sickness, I feel really nauseous and light headed. All I want to really do is make sure my baby is fine - come back home and just rest. I definitely can say, this pregnancy isn't as easy as I'd thought it'd be. I make the best of it thoug, God blessed me to be bringing a child into this world and I can't help but be super grateful. And even more happy now that Chresanto has stepped up and accepted it. He's their for me honestly twenty four seven - and when he isn't by my side he's constantly blowing my phone up asking a thousand and one questions. I just know, deep down in my heart that he's going to be an amazing father. Everything seems to be going so good for us, only bad thing is -- we haven't told my uncle Jayceon. And I'm so scared as to how he's going to react. I know he's going to be furious, I even had my mother hold this from him - and that was hard for her to do that because they're really close and tell one another every single thing. I'm not only putting my relationship with him in jeopardy, but also Chresanto's, Beauty, & my mom. They all know, and he doesn't.

I don't know what to do about this.

" Baby we here. "

Chresanto's voice broke me from my thoughts. I took a deep breath and just tried to forget about everyone and think on a more positive note. My little baby who was growing inside of me.

" You alright? Don't tell me you thinking about that again. " He said.

I shook my head no. I watched as he walked to my side and opened the door. I took his hand into mine as he lead us into the clinic. I could tell he'd already caught an attitude with me. He didn't want me thinking about it, simply because he didn't want me to be stressing. I understood where he was coming from, and he really wants to be honest with Jay and tell him - but my nervousness stops him every chance. Pathetic I know.

Walking into the waiting room, which held a handful of people - I let the receptionist know I was here and then we took a seat. I smiled at the couple who sat across from us, who happened to be two males. The one pregnant - he'd looked to be about almost 9 months. I couldn't wait to see how I'd look when I was almost nine months.

" I love you. " I whispered to him, lacing my hands into his. " I'm so glad you're here with me. "

" I'd rather be nowhere else baby. " He replied - but I doubt I had his full attention because his head was deep down in his phone. I snatched it out of his hand - hell, he does it to me all the time. I looked down at it to see who he was talking to. No I don't do this every chance I get, I barely go through his phone - I'm not an insecure person. I can't say the same for him though.
BOSS - I need you in 45.

I scrunched up my face. Who the hell is boss and what does he need with Chresanto?

" Whose this? " I mumbled, where only he could hear.

" Stop being nosey. " He replied.

I wasn't trying to get upset and I wasn't about to. He wants to not tell me everything then fine - either way I'll find out, whether I go looking or not. Information always comes back to me, and that's how his ass get caught when trying to be sneaky and do dumb shit.

I smiled, hearing my name being called.

" How are you? I'm Dr. Harris and I'm going to be your OB/GYN during this pregnancy. So tell me, how is it so far? " She asked me.

I sighed. " Beside the morning sickness, and sometimes crazy mood swings, it's going wonderful. "

From their on, she pretty much asked the basic questions and I answered. She then explained what to expect during this pregnancy. Due to me being a transgender, it's going to be a more difficult rather then when a female you already know what to expect - mines is like a x10. I just prayed Chresanto was as ready as I was - if not I'm done giving him chances. I got scheduled another appointment in a few weeks and we were on our way back home - or atleast I was.

" Aye I'm dropping you off home - and I'm going to handle business. " Chresanto said, as soon as we settled into the car.

Where ever he going, I hope it's more important than spending time with me - his head was in the phone, the whole damn time. He's never going to learn nor grow up and I have to accept it.

" Where are you going? " I asked him.

" Handle sum' with Jay. " He mumbled.

I already know what my uncle does, so if Chresanto was following along like a dumbass then I'm not being with him. The lifestyle my uncle lives is very dangerous - so for him to even attempt to try and be along with that is bull to me. Especially since he already knows how I feel about that.

The rest of the ride was quiet until he parked into my driveway. He stepped out to open my door but I already beat him to it. I told myself I wouldn't let him ruin my happy day, but sadly he is. Just the thought of him lying to me or doing something that could put his life in danger - upsets me and scares me at the same time. I slammed his door shut and made my way towards the house. I could hear his footsteps behind me -- letting me know he was following me.

" Craig, what I do now? " He mumbled.

" Besides the fact that you still haven't grown up and is a liar - hm, nothing. "

He sighed. " I haven't lied about anything and I have grown up. I'm not doing anything that I'm not supposed to be doing. Your unc want me to ride out with him somewhere and that's what I'm doing. "

I rolled my eyes. " Do whatever you want. "

" I love you. " He leaned down and kissed my forehead, before making his way out the door.

It hurt to see him still walk out but I ignored the feeling. I needed to know what he was doing with my unc, and I know just the right person to ask.

sooo, good? didn't proofread. vote and comment y'all.