seven.

beauty & diamond outfit in the mm ^^ .. what should i do with Jayceon in beauty? relationship or nawwww? slight change, Jayceon bestfriend name will be changed from trey to Tate.

Beauty Tuesdai.

I hopped out of my all black 2015 Charger and headed into the shopping mall. I was meeting Diamond here, since we both needed to catch up with one another. I missed my bitch who I haven't seen in a few days. Jayceon, whose been taking up my attention lately has been doing pretty damn good these past few days. Materialistic shit can't buy my love but he's been trying and I give him that. I was so used to seeing his mean and rough side, that I never knew he could be sweet and gentle. I haven't fought or even argued with him in almost a week. He's not being controlling nor abusive, but he does want me to stop working at the strip club with a passion. I don't know about all that shit cause I haven't even hit my mark yet. I'm on a mission and anything that got to do with stopping my paper coming in, is definitely a NO! I know he wouldn't mind taking care of me or Chresanto but I'm not the type to depend on a fucking man.

" Hey big booty! " I screamed as I hugged Diamond. Diamond was sexy as hell and I loved having her as a friend. Bestfriend. We've been through everything together and she was honestly my other half. A year ago we tried the whole " being in a relationship " thing but it didn't work. It didn't ruin are friendship either, in fact it made us even closer. No I am not Bisexual, Diamond is the only female I've ever been with. And plus, the pussy bomb as hell and I wouldn't lie and say I wouldn't do it again.

" Hi booski. I missed you bae. " She smiled. I smirked and we both headed inside. Shopping was needed for us both and we needed to have some girl talk.

" So how you been baby? " I asked as we walked inside Victoria Secret. I needed some new lingerie since Jayceon rough ass decided to rip them all off every time we about to have sex. It frustrated the hell outta me and his dumb ass knew it. I think it turns him on so much when he pisses me off. Hmph, I don't know I feel as if I'm growing a soft spot for him. And that's something I don't want. I don't wanna fall in love with him. All I want is sex. This is so damn difficult.

" I been good. Work is fine, but guess what bitch? I met someone. " She smiled. I grinned and nodded my head, about damn time. I was waiting patiently for her to find someone who she likes. She's picky as hell so it isn't always easy for her.

" Oh shit bitch, get it. " I replied. I wanted her to be happy and as long as she was I was good. I didn't want to admit, but I was kind of happy with Jayceon. He wasn't perfect and has made a few mistakes but when he's sane and thinking right. He's the best and I love his relationship with my brother. I don't know what was going on in my head but it was weird. I didn't wanna fall in love and I won't. I just can't afford to get my heart fucking broken. Again.

>>

Chresanto August

" I love you. I love you so so so so much. " I said, as I kissed Craig's lips over and over again. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug. Over these past few weeks, we've gotten so close and I couldn't wish for a better person to be with. He was becoming my everything and I was falling in love more and more each day.

" I love you to babe. I'll see you when I'm out right? " He asked me. I nodded my head and kissed him once more. I couldn't get enough of his little ass. I watched as he walked into his job and I pulled off. I was gone go and hang with my bro Jayceon. I like him, he a cool dude and seem so good with my sister. He the only one that I know, that's able to handle her ass.

Today we planned on hitting up the tattoo shop. I had a few tattoos already but I wanted more, I loved the pain. Beauty was gone be pissed when she seen this new one but she'll get over it. Shit, I'm almost grown. I liked hanging with Jay though. He was a huge person in LA, so hanging with him was almost like hanging with a celebrity or something. He had 24/7 security at times, house was huge, had about 7 cars in his parking lot and garage, always had bitches on him even though he avoided most. He was living the life some people probably wanted and I know that's most likely why he has so many enemies. I'm thankful meeting him though, he's taught me a lot of shit that I needed to know. Their was only so much Beauty could teach me in life. I needed a male figure to show me a bunch of things. And he did that.

I pulled into his garage and turned the car off. I nodded my head at his bodyguards and made my way inside. I would always be amazed by this luxury ass house.

" Yo Jay! " I yelled walking inside. Most likely he was in his built in office or some shit. He was always in their and I always told him how he needed to get out more often. He was young, but you couldn't tell by how much he worked himself.

" In the kitchen nigga. " He yelled back. I chuckled and went to where his voice led me. I was suprised to see this nigga standing over the stove, chefin' something up. I never knew he was the type to cook but you can't judge a book by it's cover I see.

" What's good Mr. Chef ? " I laughed, dapping him up. It was about 11am and I was shocked to see this dude still in the house. I'm guessing he took my advice after all.

>>

Diamond Charmaine

I kissed Beauty's cheek as we went are seperate ways. I enjoyed are catching up time and I missed my bitch, but right now I was about to meet up with my little boo thang. I was definitely feeling him at this moment and his bomb dick was just the cherry on top. He wasn't tryna be tied down though, and that's my only problem. One thing about me, is that I don't share my dick. And he's the type who feels as if he's to young to be tied down with anybody. Me on the other hand, not so much. I'm ready to settle down and have a family, and that's what I need. A grown ass man and not some little boy.

My name is Diamond Charmaine and I'm 21 years old. Beauty & I started dancing years ago and being a stripper wasn't something we grew up wanting to be. It was something that was needed and had to be done. I grew up in a single parent home, and my mother raised my sister & I, to be the best we can be. And I'm proud of the person I've become.

I pulled into Tate's driveway and stepped out. I knew I was looking good and by the way he was staring, he knew it to. Conceited? Not really, but I do think highly of myself. Who doesn't.

" Damn. Sup ma, you looking good. " He smirked as he pulled me into a hug. Gripping on my ass cheeks in the process.

" Thank you baby. " I pecked his cheek a few times and then his soft plump, pink lips. I watched him as he ran his thick tongue across his lips. Immediately making me think about the day he bent me over, and went ham on my ass and pussy. His tongue game alone had me seeing stars and I wanted more.

I broke out of my thoughts when I felt him sucking and kissing on my neck. It felt amazing and my clit started to throb. I just knew my pussy was about to be soaking wet, but I loved it. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I leaned down and latched my lips onto his as he walked inside. His lips were so soft and juicy, I could suck on these thangs for days. Throwing me onto the bed he climbed in between my legs.

" Fuck me daddy. " And on cue he did just that. The neighbors were definitely going to know my name at the end of this night.

sooo i changed ages. Beauty and Diamond still 21. Chresanto; 18. Craig; 18. Jayceon; 23. Tate; 22 .. didn't proofread. vote and comment.