fourteen

Jayceon Taylor

" Listen I'm only giving you one more fuckin chance to tell me where my money is. " I roared.

Here I was dealing with another motherfucker who choose to not pay me. This one right here, happend to be the worst and I was done giving him chances. He was a mexican old dude, who I was generous enough to lend a few thousands to. He came to me with a fucking sob story, telling me how his wife had cancer and was going to die if she didn't have a certain type a treatment. He didn't have the money, so I gave it to him. And then he was coming back to back, and soon I'd end up giving his ass a total of $2,500. I wanted my money and I've been telling his ass for the longest, I feel bad about his wife and shit but this business and nothing personal. I don't play about my fucking money, and motherfuckers already know that.

This is the bullshit I get when I be to damn nice to ungrateful niggas and bitches.

" I - I promise Game. I'll have it as soon as - as possible. " He shook with fear.

I shook my head. His ass said the same thing last week. I grabbed him by his neck and butted him in the nose with my pistol. Blood started leaking immediately. I threw him onto the ground, staring at him in disgust.

" Please - please don't. Please, my family needs me - me. " He cried.

" It's business not personal. " I sneered, before pulling the trigger.

His blood splattered on the alley walls, his body slumped over. I grilled the bums, and crack heads as they watched in fear. Some not even giving a damn, so used to seeing people die. I took one last look at his life less body, before getting into my Mercedes Bens and heading into the opposite direction. Taking a person's life was nothing new to me, and the effect it had on me years ago has long vanished.

I didn't choose this life. This life choose me. I wanted to be a lawyer, or a doctor, but I guess fate choose other wise. Growing up in Compton made it NO better, I watched my mom struggle, and my pops was nowhere around. My older brother had to grow up early and become the man of the house, when he saw my mom struggling he started slanging. She didn't like it, but money was coming in quickly and food was on the table. I watched from the sidelines, I vowed to never do it and somehow I ended up in the same position. I went on one damn mission with him, and I became addicted. I became addicted to the street life and since then, this is all I ever wanted to do. The money was coming in like water, the thrill I got when being in control. I held dominance and power. Something I've always wanted.

I was practically grown so my mother couldn't really tell me what to do. All she wanted me to do was graduate and that alone would make her proud. I did, and I still remember the smile she had on her face. It was like something she always wanted for her kids. Not seeing her smile much when I was younger made me wanna see her happy everyday. My grandmother as well since she was always there for us. So I bought them a home to share, along with my two younger sisters; Laila & Trinity. I moved them to the suburbs. 2 story home, 5 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms. Game room, a pool & Jacuzzi. It was nice, and they were really thankful.

I shook the thoughts out of my head as I pulled into Beauty's driveway. I haven't seen her all day and I honestly missed her. In the beginning I fucked up, and I fucked up bad but that was a big mistake. I fell in love with her and I don't want anybody else but her. She makes me smile, she's like the best thing that's ever happend to me. She's one of the most important women in my life, and I just need her to feel the same way about me. I know it's going to be hard but I'm not giving up.

Beauty is mines & I'm hers.

|

Beauty Tuesdai