twelve

Tate above ^^

Diamond Charmaine

My head jerked back in a slow motion, the sharp pain ran through my shoulder and I slowly dropped to my knees. The pain was unbearable and the tears stung my eyes. I was in a mixture of being shocked, nervous, and all the above.

I can't believe he shot me.

" Test me again, and that's gon be yo motherfuckin head. " He threatened.

He lifted me up and placed me on his shoulder, leading us out the door and into his car. The cold night wind hit me like a ton of bricks. I barely had any clothes on so now embarrassment was led to how I was feeling as well. He put me into the passenger's seat, strapped me up before getting inside and pulling off. He took off his shirt, leaving him in a wife beater he threw it at me.

" Don't get no fucking blood on my seat or you gon be cleaning it. " He demanded.

I put pressure on it and turned towards him.

" Why would you shoot me Tate? Where are you taking me? " I asked him, groaning in and out of pain.

I never felt anything like this before but one thing for sure is I'm getting my ass away from Tate. I want nothing to do with him and I never wanna see him again honestly. He fucking shot me. I can't believe it, I'm still in shock. I need to get far away from his as soon as possible. I need a fucking vacation. I need something.

" I don't take disrespect Diamond. You belong to me, and only me. I'm in control and I run this shit. Not you so get that through your fucking head shawty. You tryna play these games, dancing in these niggas faces! And then lying about it like I don't already know. I run half these streets so I'm going to know. " He roared.

" I was dancing when you met me Tate. You really think I'm going to stop because you don't like it. Your not putting money in my pockets to feed me and make sure I got everything ima need. That job is how I survive. " I shot back.

He was silent after that. He pulled into this drive way and got out, coming to the passenger side he unbuckled me and put me over his shoulder. I was bloody, in major pain, and half naked. My night couldn't get any worse. He banged on the door, I couldn't see who it was but I heard a female voice. I just wanted to know where he was taking me, and why weren't we at the fucking hospital. This pain wasn't getting any better.

" What happend to her? " The voice asked.

" Hit in the shoulder. " He placed me on the couch. " You know what to do and I'll be back. "

I watched as he walked out the door, not even sparing me a glance. He shoots me and then leaves me with a complete stranger. What the fuck did I get myself into?

" Who are you? " I asked.

I watched as she picked up a whole bunch of tools and wash cloths. I don't know who she was but it looked like she knew what she was doing. I'd still rather be at the hospital instead, but anything to make this pain go away would make me feel better. A whole lot better.

" Minka. Tate's older sister, and you are? "

Staring at her she did resemble Tate a bit. Looking at her they seemed like the total opposite but looks can be deceiving. She could be a psycho as he is. Or someone totally different.

" I'm Diamond. " I replied.

" Sit back and still please. This might hurt a bit. " She instructed.

I did as she said. I watched as she wiped the scar with alcohol. I closed my eyes tight as she removed the bullet. I couldn't watch and it was quite painful.

" Are you two an item? " She asked, as she continued to work on my shoulder.

" In the beginning I wanted us to be. But now I don't want anything to do with him. No disrespect but Tate has some issues. He shot me and that's something I won't deal with. I can't put my life in jeopardy because he can't control his anger. " I said.

Tears threatened to spill just thinking about it. I was becoming madder and more emotional in seconds. Damn, I don't know why I've been so emotional these past few days but I didn't like it. I never cried so much in my life, how I've been doing lately.

" None taken. I know how he can be but he's dealing with his own personal problems so if you wanna leave him I advise you to do it now. The longer you wait is the harder it'll be on you. I never seen him with a female, your honestly the first. He mentioned you once in a conversation we had, and I'm not taking his side but everything he does isn't intentional. He most likely cares about you, but he doesn't know any other way to show it besides getting violent. " She replied.

I said nothing after that small conversation we had. It didn't change how I felt but it did make me curious to know why he acts the way he does. He's so possessive and controlling, and he shouldn't act that way no matter what. Whatever he's dealing with he needs fucking help, and if he doesn't I'm not being anywhere near his ass. I had some small feelings towards him in the beginning, and I don't think I have those feelings anymore. I can't.

" You finished I got somewhere to be. " Tate's voice roared into the room.

She sighed before saying a quick " yeah. "

" I'm all done. Get some rest you'll feel a little pain here and their, but nothing Tylenol can't help. " She instructed.

I nodded my head before standing up. She'd bandaged it up pretty well, but it was still a bit painful. Most likely I wasn't heading into work tomorrow, my boss is going to be pissed but he'll get over it. I can't work with a fucked up shoulder. I thanked her before walking past Tate and out to his car. I can just imagine Beauty's face when I tell her what went down, she already can't stand Tate so this will just make him look even worser in her eyes. I had to hit her up in the morning because I needed a damn vacation and I wasn't leaving without my bitch.

" Listen, I uh - my bad for the shoulder. I was just mad and I shouldn't have taken it out on you ma. " He said.

I just shrugged and continued to look forward. I didn't want his apology, I wanted some fucking sleep but his ass just had to pop up unannounced again. He claim I'm not his girl and all this other bullshit, but wants to get mad when I do my job. Dancing is what I do for a damn living and his ass already knew that. What makes him think that I'm going to stop doing what feeds me to satisfy him? I don't depend on no damn nigga - I never have and I never will. It's just not in my blood.

Soon we were pulling into my driveway and I was more than happy to be getting out of the car with him. Just being in his presence at this moment was killing me and I just couldn't take it anymore. He kept apologizing and trying to talk to me - touching me but I didn't wanna hear any of it. It was all bullshit, complete bullshit and I honestly deserve better.

" Tate will you please just leave me alone. Let's go our seperate ways and forget this even happend. " I mumbled.

He gripped onto my bare thigh.

" I can't. I'm addicted to you. I'm so addicted to you, and - I fell in love. " He said.

I sensed all seriousness in his voice.

" You - you can't. " I mumbled.

" I do. I love you. "

didn't proofread. vote and comment. Tate above ^^ as you can see this chap was mostly about Diamond & Tate. next chap more about Beauty & Jayceon. hope you all enjoyed because i enjoyed writing.