fifteen

Beauty Tuesdai

I scrolled through my instagram, bored out of my mind. I'd tried getting in contact with Jayceon - multiple times, but I'm getting no response, so sad to say but I've given up. I honestly just needed to know how he was doing, and if he was alright. I miss his presence a bit - just not used to not seeing him anymore. I wasn't working at the club tonight, so I figured Diamond & I would go out. It's been a while since we actually went out and had fun. I can finally do as I please and not have to look over my shoulder, fucking with Jayceon ass. I scrolled down to Diamond's number and hit the dial button.

" Hello. " She answered on the last ring. It sounded like she was still sleeping.

" Bitch wake up, we going out tonight. " I said.

She groaned. " Well hello to you to. And where you plan on taking me? "

" Hm. I was thinking we hit up club Trixx. Today is Friday, and you know it's gon' be jumping tonight. " I replied.

I sighed. " I haven't talked to him in days. I'm a free woman to do what I want. "

" I wish I could say the same - but I'm going to get ready and then I'm on my way over to you. " She said.

" Aight. Love ya. " I replied, before hanging up.

I would try and talk to Diamond about her crazy " relationship " with Tate, but I can't say anything. I dealt with Jayceon and then I stayed when I shouldn't have -- so I'm not one to judge anyone. I don't know why I stayed - he grew onto me. I grew a soft spot for him, and the feelings I had deepened for him - something I'd never admit to him or anyone else.

It was already 8pm, the doors didn't open until 10 so I had a few hours to get dressed and ready. I stripped out of my clothing and went into the bathroom connected with my room. I turned the knob on - to the hottest it could go before getting inside.

_

I dried my body down, applied on some Peach & Vanilla lotion, before slipping on my White lace thongs. I planned on wearing my Rotita Open Back Camisole and Skinny Skirt Red dress, my Giuseppe Zanotti 'Cruel' Wing Sandals, & my Sofia Sling bag. I then added my Lime Crime Suedeberry Lipstick. I straightened my hair, bone straight. Added some jewelry and soon I was ready to go.

Chresanto was spending time with Craig so I made sure everything was locked up. Hearing a beep outside let me know Diamond was out front. I took a second glance at myself in the body length mirror, before rushing out. I know how her impatient ass can get.

" That ass though! " Diamond laughed.

I smiled shaking my head. " I'm ready to have fun bitch! "

" Me to. " She said, as she pulled off. " So tell me why, Tate called tryna kill my fucking vibe. "

" What he want? " I asked.

" A bunch of bullshit - saying I ain't allowed to go out if he ain't with me. I don't know if he fell on his fucking head, but I do what I want. We aren't together so I don't know why he tripping. " Diamond replied.

I sighed. " Jayceon was the same way, figures though, their best friends. All that is to much for my ass. I like being independent - not answering to nobody, so when they come into the picture and wants to be controlling and possessive. It just makes me wanna be as far away as possible. "

" I know - I feel the same way. He's making keys to my house and always at my workplace, scaring off clients. I can't with his ass - I'm bout to run away or something, like foreal. "

" Like a vacation? " I asked, smiling.

" Definitely. " She grinned.

_

We'd finally made it to the club and it was packed - the line was damn near around the corner. We got out of Diamond's Hot Pink 2015 Lamborghini. I mean the shit was dope, bitches & guys were staring hella hard, but it's something were used to. The bouncer who I'm close friends with, waved us over to him. I smiled at the bitches who scrunched they face up. I wasn't standing in no line anyway so it didn't bother me.

" Hey boo. " I smiled as he leaned down and pulled me into a hug.

The bouncer Joe was fine as hell. He was Brown skin, tall, goatee, swag was on point. I mean we flirt with one another but it's nothing serious. I wouldn't mind taking him home though. Just for a night.

" Wassup baby. " He laughed.

" How it's looking tonight? " I asked him.

" How it's always looking - busy as hell. " He smiled. " You gon' make some time for me tonight? "

I laughed, feeling myself blush.

" Yeah - just come find me when your not so busy. " I shrugged.

He nodded his head before letting us past.

" What the hell was that? " Diamond laughed as we made our way further inside.

I shrugged smiling. " He wants me. "

" I can tell bitch, he was all up on that ass. "

She grabbed my hand and led us to the bar area. I wasn't a big drinker, but I decided tonight I was going to relax and have fun. I let her order whatever she decided - whining my hips to the beat. I looked around the club, glancing up at the VIP area - I could've swore I saw Jayceon but I brushed it off, he couldn't get in contact with me - but could be in the club with bitches in his face. I scoffed.

" Here, drink this. " Diamond shouted over the music.

I sniffed it. It was light green, but it smelled really good.

" What is it? " I asked her.

I watched as she downed it and then went for another. I already knew which one of us would be wasted before the night was over.

" Just drink it baby. " She demanded.

I shrugged before downing it. I pulled her hand and we headed towards the dance floor. I don't even know what song was playing but I was about to dance to it. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. I seductively rubbed my hands up and down on her body, as she started to grind against me. I don't know if it was the liquor or just sexually frustration - but the way she was grinding and feeling on me, had me feeling some way.

" Diamond right? " A loud, screeching voice asked.

I opened my eyes, about to curse the bitch out who ruined my moment. Right when I was getting into it, someone messes it up. Hm, maybe it's a sign or something.

" Yeah, Minka right? " Diamond finally responded.

She nodded. I noticed 2 other girls on the side of her - I couldn't put my finger on it, but this bitch looked sneaky as hell. She then turned her attention towards me, and smiled. I straight faced her ass - I'm not friendly with bitches I don't know.

" Do I know you? " I asked.

" No, but I know you. You once talked to Jayceon right? " She questioned.

I laughed. " Who I talk to, doesn't concern you not one bit. "

" It does when he's my man. " She replied.

" I hope you didn't come over here to be messy. " Diamond added.

" Not at all - I just wanted to see if she was still messing with my man. " She continued.
" Your man? Listen, I wanted Jayceon? I could have him. If that's your man - like you claim he is then yo' ass shouldn't be sitting up in my face. If your that secure with yourself, and your relationship then you wouldn't be in my face - but your obviously not boo. You have a problem, check him, don't check me. " I said, becoming pissed. " Diamond c 'mon - I need a drink. "

My vibe was officially fucked - & Jayceon, his ass was getting a piece of my mind. Don't NO bitch come for me, over some dick. His ass was about to get a piece of my mind.

how was it? didn't proofread. vote & comment. outfits above ^^