sixteen

sooo in the beginning of last chapter a paragraph was deleted on accident. it was the part wen Beauty & Diamond were otp. y'all didn't miss anything major so don't trip. anyways I hope you all enjoy! keeep the votes & comments coming!

Beauty Tuesdai

I was officially tired of Jayceon and the bullshit he continues to do. I couldn't stop thinking about the bitch, from the club last night. Here he is, trying to control me and claim to " wanna be with me. " but from how she claiming him telling me something different. He has to be telling her something for her to be going so damn hard over him. I'm over it though - I just want an explanation and we both can go our seperate ways. And people wonder why I keep my feelings inside and say fuck love. Guys like Jayceon are the prime example.

I pressed in his gate code and pulled into his driveway. None of his cars were missing and it was still early as hell, so I'd doubt he'd be anywhere but home. I turned the car off and got out - to say I was mad, was an understatement. I was beyond it - I mean, can you blame me? As soon as I think about opening up, he completely messes it up. Intentional or not. I made my way up the few stairs, before banging on his wooden double doors. I'm used to seeing his security out front - but right now it's looking really empty. Doing shit like this - his stupid ass is bound to get caught slipping. Before I could raise my fist to knock again, the door was swung open and multiple guns were drawn at me.

I scoffed, realizing it was Jayceon.

" Get these damn guns out of my face. " I demanded, before barging in.

" Fuck is you doing here? And why so early? " He grumbled.

He looked like he'd just woken up. He was wearing nothing but socks & basketball shorts - which hung off him loosely, making it known he had on no boxers. He had a mean scowl on his face, nothing I haven't already seen before.

" We need to talk. First of all I've been trying to contact you for days now and I haven't got anything. I was worried about your ass Jayceon - you don't just do what you did and walk away. " I started. " And who the fuck is a Minka? "

" I needed some space from everything -- and she just a chick, I fuck here and there. " He mumbled. " Why you ask? "

I scoffed. " Someone you fuck here and there? Really Jay? "

He laughed. " You was never my girl, so I didn't see a problem with doing me on the side. You didn't want my love - or anything else of that matter, so I had second options Beauty. "

I don't know why but that hurt more than I expected it to. He's right I didn't want his love -- but hell, I find myself now wanting him. I want him more than ever now, and I don't know if it's because he's not around anymore or what - I don't want him being with some other bitch. I was going to suck it up though, I wasn't about to let him see me even drop a tear. He wanted to fuck around with bitches, then he could do whatever he pleases.

" You come into my life and put me through all this bullshit and now you wanna up and leave? Typical .. I already figured you wasn't shit - and you wonder why I kept myself so guarded. Because of this Jayceon! From the beginning you treated me like shit, down to the end - how could I love you? How could you expect me to want to even love you? It's alright though - have your options with these bitches, and while your doing ya' thing .. I'm going to be doing me. " I replied.

I was about to make my way towards the door when he blocked my path. I already see where this is about to go, and I don't have time for his bullshit.

" Doing you like what? Fucking other dudes? " He asked me.

" Who I fuck is none of your concern. " I mumbled.

No I wasn't fucking nobody, besides slipping up with KO. I can though and since I didn't have to deal with him anymore - I was doing me. Back to the same Beauty I was before I met his ass.

" I'll kill you, if I find out you fucking somebody - you and that niggga. I'll leave yo' ass to fucking rot. " He threatened.

I sighed. " Do what you have to do. Them bullshit ass threats don't mean a damn thing to me. "

_

After seeing Jayceon earlier I was stressed as hell - so I did what I'm good at, and that's dance. From the time the club opened and down to it closed. My body was tired, but I walked out that club with almost $8,000. It was packed tonight with so many people - especially the nigggas with money. I killed it though and then made my way home. When I got there I noticed my baby Chresanto was home. Usually he'd be staying with Craig, I'm glad they made up because honestly they're so cute together.

" What's been going on with you? " He asked, as I sat across from him on the loveseat.

" Ya' know - just dancing and doing what I been doing. " I replied.

" And Jayceon? " He questioned.

I shrugged. " Their is nothing between us anymore. Whatever it is we had is done. "

" What happened? "

" I don't know. " I shrugged. " I went through a lot dealing with his ass, but he felt like I wasn't trying to love him or try and have the same feelings for him - that he had for me. How can I, when he's beating my ass every second he could get - over pointless shit. That was shit was hard, but in the end he did try getting his shit together, and he grew on me. I grew feelings for him and now he's saying he with some other bitch. I'm just over it now though. " I said.

" He .. he hit you? He was hitting you and you stayed! " He screamed.

Dammit I forgot Chresanto didn't know about all that. I completely forgot.

" Yes but it's over and done with. " I assured him. " I stayed so please leave it alone. "

He sighed. " I should've protected you. "

" Nobody could've done that Chresanto. I put myself into that situation - and I dealt with it. I'm a strong ass person, it didn't knock me down. " I replied.

" I love you .. I don't know where I'd be without you. " He mumbled, before pulling me into a hug.

I smiled before hugging him back. He & Diamond were the only people I had left. Every one else had left in disappeared. I'm starting to think they're leaving and I'm the problem. Running people away because I'm scared to get hurt and heartbroken.

I'm the problem.

good? Minka & Jayceon's sisters above ^^ didn't proofread. vote and comment.