1 choosing ceromony

Tris pov.
"trissy poo wake up"
"shut up uricorn I wanna sleep "
"but today's Zekeys choosing ceromony"
I jump out of bed " grab the marker. Semi permanent. Two paint ball guns and two air horns. " he goes to my closet " pink? Pink. "
" gimme the marker. " I say to Uriah. He hands it to me on his for head I right Shauna with a heart around it. Uriah writes love, the pedrad twins. On his cheek.
I laugh quietly.
" on three blow the horns and shoot him. One to three! "
We blow the horns and start shooting him. He falls out the bed. And starts chasing us. " Twins! " he yells "yes? " we yell in unison. " creepy. Anyways in gonna get you. "
" Uri room now! " I yell. We run to our room and get dressed. I put on a black v neck t shirt that shows my tattoo on my collarbone, black leggings, a leather jacket, and my combat boots. Uriah's has on a black muscle tee, black pants a leather jacket and black vans. I put my hair up. Me and Uriah head down stairs to see Zeke eating whole dauntless cake to him self. Uriah's screams . I start laughing. Zeke stills has pink on his face. " Uriah relax there's more in the refrigerator. " Zeke says. He stops screaming and heads toward the fridge. He gets some cake and I get some too. Our parents Hanna and Max come out. They are both dauntless leaders. Me and Uriah are dauntless prodigies. Zeke sort of is but he won't do things like me and Uriah. So we're better than him. Zeke is going to choose dauntless I know it he isn't kind all the timehe lies all the time he's smart but not erudite smart and he is not a stiff. He is brave. (not as brave as me and Uri tho)
" come on guys were gonna be late for the train." dad says. "Ok" Zeke says " to the train!" me and Uri both yell pointing to the train. Zeke and mom and dad look at us weird " what? " we say " tell us! "
They shake their heads and walk away. Me and Uri smirk at each other. We all start running when we hear the train. I jump on first then Uriah then Zeke then our parents and the rest of the dauntless. I go sit in the corner by myself and play with my thumbs. I look up and see Uriah and Marlene kissing and Zeke and Shauna doing the same. The rest of the dauntless talk loud. I think to myself. They all have each other. I'm just a small 14 year old in a 12 year olds body. Zeke is a good brother. I would die if he left me. Uriah's an awesome brother. He's next to me the whole time. Except when Marlene's around. I hear the dauntless yell " time to jump"
I get up go over to the door. I wait until its time to jump. I'm the first one out of the train. I land on my feet and run a few paces to regain my balance. We run into the hub where the choosing ceromony is acting like the maniacs we are. I sit down by dad thus time I think my brothers would rather be with their girlfriends. Uriah's brain messaged me and said.
What's wrong.
Nothing.
Something's wrong I can tell
Just leave me alone.
Why.
God dammit Uriah leave me alone
Fine by the way I read your mind earlier
Whatever
OK fine
I feel my eyes start to burn and my vision gets blurry. I wait there sitting watching a few dauntless go and stay.
Then I hear the abnegation man say " Ezekial Pedrad "
I watch as he goes up to the
Bowls he's eyeing erudite. Oh no he can't. He cuts his hand and his blood pools in his hand. He holds it above erudite. No no he can't I need him. I feel the tears falling eye close my eyes. Then I hear the sizzle of his blood against the burning coals. I stop crying and look up he is sitting with Shauna and their kissing. Of course. Uriah sees what I'm looking at and I start crying silently. I will hold the rest in until I get back home. Nobody can see the dauntless prodigy
Cry. I hear a name " Tobias Eaton. " he goes up to the bowls cuts his hand smirks at the abnegation person. He chose dauntless. The dauntless cheer like maniacs. I start to because it's the first time an abnegation ever chose dauntless. The ceromony ends and we run to the train. I of course get on first. I see the abnegation boy struggling so I go and help him
" thanks "
" anytime"
" how did you do that so easily? "
" well you see I've been doing that since I was 5 and im a dauntless prodigy. My parents are also the leaders. "
" well that explains it"
"yep so anyways im tris"
" just call me stiff for now"
" alright "
I look out the door and see the roof.
" get ready to jump! "I yell I jump and go to the roof with my dad on the ledge. " hey sweetie"
" hey"
" what's wrong? "he whispers so only I can hear him.
" Zeke Uriah sucking faces. Out. "
" oh ok"
" ill tell you the rest later. "
" ok"
Uriah's runs up to the ledge. He looks at me and smiles. I give a small smile and look away. He looks down. " Initiates! Listen up! I'm Max a dauntless leader. There is only one way to the dauntless compound. That's to jump. Someone's gotta go first who is it gonna be!? "
No one says anything so I yell "PANSYCAKES!!!" Uriah also yells at the same time. We glare at each other.
" can we jump then dad?"
Me and Uri say. " go ahead "
" later pansycakes!" me and Uri yell. We jump and do a black flip onto the net we get picked up by Amar. "initiates being pansycake!? "
" yup. Can we help you please!!! " me and Uri say.
" sure. "
"yay!! "we yell in unison again.
We start tackling each other dauntless laugh because I got on top of Uri and punched his nose.
I stand up and help him up. " sorry yummy. "I say
" no I should be sorry. "
" for what? "
" choosing Marlene over you. "
" it's fine. I was just over reacting"
" no you weren't. I told her we should break up for a while. "
" Uriah why did you do that I just ruined your happiness!"
" no you didn't. "
" yes I did look how your acting because of me! "
Everyone looks at us.
" mind your own damn business! " I yell at them.
" come on let's go help Amar"
He nods and gets up following me. " everything alright? " he asks " yep just peachy." I say.
Amar nods and says " initiates these two are the famous pedrad twins. Dauntless prodigies. Get in their way then your dead!"
Me and Uriah smirk and say " hope we don't creep you out" we say in unison. " any questions? "
We say again.
A candor smart mouth raises his hand and says." how can a 12 year old like you possibly be a dauntless prodigy?"
I walk up to him and say " whatcha name.? "
" jake"
" well Jake I may look like a 12 year old little girl but I am 14 I've been jumping on and off the train since I was 5 and I can win my pansy cake brothers in a fight "
" ya probably because they are smaller than you"
" really? Zeke! Uriah!"
They come and stand next to me. " now do I really look bigger than them? "
He shakes his head no. " good "
Amar laughs and walks out with initiates following him.
Me and Uriah start talking together " this is the chasm. It reminds you that there is a line between bravery and idiocy one daredevil jump and it will end your life . It had happened before it will happen again. This is the pit. One day you will learn to love it. This is where you will get all three meals daily. These are your dorms. You will sleep here for the next three weeks change into dauntless clothes. Ask us or Amar if you have any questions. " with that we walk out. I start running but Uriah stops me and says " wait" " what? "
" stop avoiding me"
" go back out with Marlene I don't care I really don't " I actually do I start crying I get out of his grip and run to my house. I open the door and run into my room. I lay in my bed and cry. I cry my self to sleep. Thinking what have I done.