2 apologizing

Tris pov
I woke up to my alarm. I usually wake up to ice cold water on me. I remembered what happened yesterday. Tears Sting my eyes. I decide to go apologize to Uriah I'm falling apart without him. I look in his room and he's not there. I decide to go into the kitchen to get a muffin but I hear talking. Being the curious person I am. I look around the corner and see Marlene and Uriah next to each other on the couch. Marlene says, I love you Uri if she hasn't apologized yet then you should forget her. " " ya your right I love you Marlene. "
Then they kiss. I go to my room and cry. I change really quick and I walk down the stairs Uriah sees me and turns the other way. " traitor" I mumble under my breath. He looks up at me. Marlene pulls his head to hers and kisses him. I get mad and scoff. I walk to the dorms and see him shooting the transfers with paint balls. " training room 5 minutes or else. "
when me and Amar get to the training room he says, " twin problems? "
" twin problems"
" oh still. "
" ya I woke up this morning and went to his room to say sorry. He wasn't in there so I went downstairs and see him and Marlene talking. She told him to forget about me and he said he would. I cried this morning. He saw me and looked down I called him a traitor under my breath and he looked at me. I was about to say sorry but Marlene pulled him into a kiss." now I'm in tears.
He pulled me into a hug. " you didn't have to share with me you know. "
" I know but other than my mom and dad your the only person I trust. Zeke will tell Uriah, I used to be able to trust Uriah but not really anymore. "
" I trust you to buy right now we gotta train initiates. Ready to scare them with the knives? "
" hell ya"
The initiates get in and I say " today you will be learning how to throw a knife. Any questions? "
An erudite raised his hand.
" yes erudite. "
"1my name is Eric 2 isn't your twin supposed to be here.? "
" well 1 I don't care what your name is and 2 don't mention that traitor to me at all unless you want to be thrown off the chasm. "
He gulps and nods.
"good "
Then Amar says" if it's not a question about training or initiation don't ask. Now I need a volunteer. Anyone? "
No one raises their hand. " pansycakes. I will ever your volunteer Amar. "
" thanks tris since your no pansycake stand in front of a target. "
" got it "
" no flinching"
" sure"
He throws knives at me. One right next to my arm the other right before my head and the last one knicked my ear." done? "
" yep"
All the transfers are wide eyed. " that's what dauntless is pranking each other taking risks laughing at each other fighting and not being scared to stand up to someone. " Amar says. I smirk and then I see Uriah walk in. " Amar? " I whisper " yes? "I gotta go I'll talk to you later. " he nods. I walk past Uriah. He tries to stop me but I say" I thought you were gonna forget about me?"
" you heard me? "
" no duh! How could you even say that Uriah! Remember that 'promise ' we made when we were 7!? We weren't gonna let NO ONE get between us! Look where we are now! Oh yeah here! " I throw a CD at him" I made it for you! Goodbye Uriah see you never I guess! " and I walk out I have no idea where in going. I go to the chasm. I have no idea what im gonna do. The next thing I know in on the other side of the railing. I'm thinking nobody loves you Uriah chose a girl over you i haven't. Talked to Zeke since before the choking ceromony your parents are always working just jump.

Uriah's pov

I pick up the CD thinking what have I done. The initiates are looking at me.
" what are you staring at get going! " they go back to training I forgot I can read her mind. She's gonna jump off the chasm oh my god " no!!! " I yell the initiates look at me funny.I run to the chasm and see tris on the other side of the railing. I yell " tris no!!! " she looks at me crying she's about to jump I can tell. I run over to her pull her off the railing and into my arms. She sits their and cries. She squeaks out and says " I'm sorry Uri I got mad because I'm always by myself. You have Marlene Zeke has Shauna mom and dad are always working. It would just be better if I were gone. "
" no you don't need to apologize I should I can't believe I chose her over you. I feel so bad I was falling apart without you you I need you in my life tris I'm so sorry do you forgive me? "
" yes Uri! "
We go back to our apartment put in the CD she made.

Sorry~ Jonas Brothers

Broken hearts and last goodbyes restless nights but lullabies helps to make this pain go away. I realize I let you down. Told you that I'd be around, I'm building up the strength just to say...I'm sorry for breaking all the promises so I wasn't allowed to keep. It's one me. This time is the last time ill ever beg you to stay. But your already on your way. Filled it with sorrow filled it with pain knowing that I am the one to blame for leaving your heart out in the rain. And I know your gonna walk away. And leave me with the price to pay. Before you go I wanted to say yeahhh that I'm sorry. For breaking all the promises I wasn't around to keep its on me. This is the last time ill ever beg you to stay but your already on your way. Can't make it alive on my own. But if you have to go but then just please leave me alone. Cuz I don't wanna see you and me going our seperate ways. I'm begging you to stay. If it isnt to late im sorry for breaking all the promises I wasn't around to keep. It's on me. This time is the last time ill ever beg you too stay. But your already on your way. But your already on your way.

Now I have tears coming down my face. She thinks it's her fault it's mine.i really screwed up now. I'm not leaving her side. Never. I go in her room and she's sitting on the floor staring. "Tris"
" yes"
" I'm so so sorry I live you so much I promise nothing or nobody will get between us. Not even dauntless cake. " I say
She laughs " I'm sorry too I love you so much Uri." were both crying at this point. We fall asleep right next to each other. I don't love anyone as much as I love my twin...