7

Tris pov
I wake up to loud yelling. I immediately jolt up I see Uriah with Ethan pinned up against a wall.

" YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST LAY THERE WITH MY SISTER LIKE THAT!!! " Uriah yells.

" I uh " Ethan says.

" URIAH STOP! " I yell.

He looks at me and releases Ethan. I go up to him and say.

" what the hell!!! "

" what "

" you know what why was he up against the wall while you were about to kill him! "

" he was laying next to you! "

" oh and Marlene doesn't lay next to you?!"

He looks down.

" oh right. Because you've done way more than lay next to each other right? Ya that's what I thought. Later URIAH! "

I grab Ethan's hand and run down stairs.

I feel really bad. Ethan gives me a hug. And says
" it's OK tris you guys are the famous pedrad twins. You'll make up. "

" your right. Well let's go eat I'm starving. "

He chuckles and grabs my hand. We walk in and eat.

" hey Ethan I'll see you later I gotta go talk to my dad then help with initiates. "

" OK bye tris "

" boo bye "

I get up give him a kiss then walk to my dads office. I peek through his door.

" hey dad"
" hey tris what's wrong?"
" nothing just bored gotta train initiates "
" oh well today they're fighting you can beat up Uriah then call him a pansycake like every year. "
He chuckles

Then Uriah barges through the door. " I ain't no pansycake! "

" Yuh huh"

"nuh uh"

" sorry Uri for earlier. "

" nope I'm sorry I should've trusted you."
I go to him and give him a hug then mY dad says.

" yo pansycakes initiates are gonna be there bout 10 minutes and im watching the fights. "

In unison me and URIAH yell
" YOU DA PANSYCAKE!!! "

" mhmm"

We all three run to the training room. Initiates are over there. I barge in and yell
" I win! "

Then dad and URIAH yell
" because you tripped us! "

" indeed I did" I say then smirk.

An erudite speaks up and says
" why is a tiny girl like you hanging out with two tough guys like that? "

" well erudite... If you listen those two pansycake over there" I say pointing to my dad and uri
" that one is my twin If you listen. And none of you probably know but this strong tough scary ass pansycake. Right here. He's my father. The one who did his part to create me and my awful twin brother. So I suggest keeping your mouth shut! Got it erudite!? " he looks like he just peed his pants. " good! "

I walk to the punching bags.

" today you'll be learning how to fight! " Amar yells.

" my awful twin sister will show you know to punch and kick. "

~~~~ time lapse~~~~~~~~~

" now your gonna fight! The two people I did my part to bring here. Will show you how to fight! "

Me and Uriah smell at each other than go up in the rink. We get in stance then circle each other.

" aye pansycakes gonna fight or what? " my dad says.

me and Uri stop and say

" we ain't no pansycake! You are the pansycake! "

We glare at each other then run at each other he throws a punch but I block it and grab his arm and flip him over.

" owwyyyy trissy!!!" he screams out.
" I punch his face and kick his side. " don't ever call me that or I will beat you up harder . I kick him one more time.

He groans. I smirk then walk next to my dad.

He smirks then says

" is he still groaning? "

" yuppie! Uriah get your fat ass up cmere!!!"

" but it hurts!!"

" fine then be a pansycake! "
He shoots up and runs to me.

"First up four and Eric! " dad yells.

Four knocks Eric out right away.

" pansycake brudda! Your next fighting Lucas! " me and Uri yell in unison.

" I ain't no pansycake!"

Then mom walks in and yells. " pansy cake husband! Pansycake twins! Pansycake initiate front and center! " she yells we get scared and run to her

Dad yells " yes pansycake wife! "

Me Uri and ZEKE yell.

" yes pansycake mother! "

" I ain't no pansycake " mom yells.

" me neither! " me and Uri yell
Dad and ZEKE start laughing.

Erudite speaks up " what's up with your family and pansycakes ! What is a last cake anyway! "

Me and Uri run up to him pin him on a wall and say

" 1) because we ain't a pansycake family! 2) I thought you were erudite! 3) a pansycake is someone who is scared doesn't belong in dauntless and takes the cowards way out! Got a problem? No? Good! " we yell in unison and walk back to our family.

They start laughing .

" so honey whatcha need we were about to watch ZEKE fight. " dad says.

" I wanna watch this" mom says.

Zeke groans and Lucas and him go up. They throw a few punches then. Zeke punches Lucas and knocks him out!

Me and uri yell " Woohoo our pansycake brother won! "

Erudite speaks up again " I thought your family was no pansycake!? "

Me and URIAH glare at him and say " shut up erudite! "

" well beloved family I need your help " mom says

" trainings over today scores are posted tomorrow!" dad yells.

" so how about that help?"

" what do we have to do?" Zeke asks.

" watch over initiates examine them see who is good. Zeke I don't need your help we have to watch you too sorry love. " mom says

" fine with me "
" can't tell any one ZEKE." dad says.

" OK bye. " and with rage he leaves. We go to the cafeteria eat then go home me and Uri fall asleep watching movies.

Can't wait to do this task. We're both like dauntless leaders. It's very rare but I hope when me and Uri pass initiation well both be ranked first so well do everything together. I love my twin.