*8

I wake up and start thinking about initiation in one and a half years. what if Uriah doesn't choose dauntless?? What if I don't?? Instep thinking about it I get up and get dressed. I walk into the training room and start throwing knives. I throw 3 more. I hit center with every single one I threw. I turn around and see all the initiates with there mouth hanging open. Mom dad Uri and Zeke behind them with smirks.

"what? " I ask
" you just threw like 20 knives And they all got in the center. " an initiate says
" well that's why you practice I've been practicing since I was three. "
" well gotta go come on Uriah I need totally to you. "

" okay trissypoo. "

" DUDE!"

Everyone laughs. I glare at them and me and Uri run to our secret place in the chasm.

Whatcha need tris? "

" whatever your test says next year do you promise to tell me? "

"Of course why wouldn't I? "

" I don't know " I say and start crying.

" what's bothering you? " he asks.

" what if we both choose different factions? We won't ever see each other again. I can't live with out you Uriah.
"
"it's OK tris well be together no matter what. "

I smile at him. We wait for initiates to get here. We just sit around. We get bored of waiting and we go to the Arena. We start fighting then initiates get here of course. I guess it's time to give em a show. Uriah gets distracted. I go up to him and kick his knees. He fall to the floor I laugh. Initiates look scared I mean come on! Uriah gets up punches me, I kick him. We both fight for 30 more minutes. We both fall to the floor in exhaustion. Amar laughs. I shoot him a death glare. I hear the training room door open and Ethan steps in. I yell
" ETHAN! "
" TRISSY! "
I get up and run to him. I press my lips to his. We hear wolf whistles. I lift my middle finger up to them. I continue kissing Ethan. I pull back and say.
" when did you get back!? You weren't supposed to be here until next week. "
" my parents said it was time to come back. "
I press my lips to his once more.
" happy your home. "
" I'm happy im home to. "
" aye love birds if you don't mind. We have initiation to go through "
Ingrown I pull away from Ethan .
" see ya later? " Ethan asks
" ya bye. " I kiss him once more. He leaves. Initiates just stare at me" what!?"
" you were just kissing someone. " a candor speaks up.
"and. "
" and... How come your brother doesn't have a girlfriend? "

" he does. How come you don't? "
He just blushes. I smirk. They start stage two tomorrow. They just got their rankings. Hahahajajahahahahahaahhahaha my brother got beat by a stiff and a nose. Hahahajajahahahahahaahhahaha.

Me and Uri go up to him. We hug him.
" love you Zekey " we say.
" love you to guys. "
"awweeeee" the gang sees us and they are all awing. We flip em off and go back to our hugging reunion. I live them both dint know what I'll do without them.