16

Time lapse after initiation before rankings
......................................................
I awoke in the dorms with Uriah pouring water on me. I jump up and chase him around, bumping into a few initiates beds as I do so. They grown and they throw their pillows at me. Since I was already dressed because I woke up early before falling back asleep, and Uri poured water on me, I just change my shirt too a black short sleeve shirt And a leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up. I also have on black skinny jeans with ripped knees and black vans. I chase Uriah out of the dorms and through the pit. I finally catch up to him and jump on his back causing him to fall. We start wrestling around. Now we have a crowd of members. Four and Zeke had to come and pull us off each other. Four pulled me up and wrapped his hand on mine. Zeke says to URI and me " what the hell was that about? "

" well Zeke, our idiot brother thought it would be funny to put ice cold water all over me to wake me up. " I say

Zeke says to URI " she's gonna kill you... Why did you do that?"

" I haven't prankes her in a while so I wanted to " Uri says

" but twinny we the pranking pedrads" I say

" I know twinny but we gots to prank each other once in a while "

" fine" I say and pull four into the cafeteria. We eat quickly. We run to the training room for the final rankings.

" initiates!!! After you see your rankings you are officially dauntless members!!! Top 2 initiates get to become leaders if they like! Initiate rankings 3 and 4 can be dauntless representatives/ambassoders ! 3 initiates can work at the fence! Choose wisely!!! " dad says.

1 Tris
2 Uriah
3 Lynn
4 Marlene
5 Peter
6 Christina
7 Will
So on....

I got first!!!

I turn around and give four a kiss. I turn around to see Uriah. He's talking to a dauntless born that were friends with. Ranked 8th. Name Danielle. Ooh someone's got a crush. I jump on his back and he collapses.

" I beat you i beat you i beat you."
" yeah yeah. "
" hi Danielle "
" hey tris"
I help Uriah up. He the turns to me and says
" bye"

" why I gotta leave? "

" cuz we're talking "

" why tho?? Oohh someone has a crush. I see now... Bye bye" I say then skip away

I go to the Cafeteria and sit with Chris.

" hello Chrissy!! "

" hello trissy! "

We laugh. Uriah walks in and sits next to me.

" Soo did you ask her out? "

" mhmm"

" and... "

" I gotta girlfriend. "

I squeal. We stand on the table and announce the candor or dauntless game later.

This will be fun...

HELP!!! I NEED TRUTH AND DARES!!! THANK YOU!!!!!