9

After the initiates get their rankings for stage one, we all head to the cafeteria, I see Ethan sitting at our usual table, I go up to him, and plop down next to him. He smiles, that smile.

" hi trissy"
" hi Ethan "
" how did initiates go?"
"okay I guess my brother got brat up by a nose and a stiff Hahahahahahha!!!!! "
We laugh for a few more seconds until we calm down. Uriah and Zeke sit with us along with he gang.
( Tris Uriah Zeke Ethan Four Lynn Marlene Shauna)
Uriah has 5 pieces if dauntless cake. I smirk. I look at Zeke, he looks back at me, we both smirk.
"hey uri" Zeke says tapping his shoulder.
"hmm" he reply's.
" should we do candor or dauntless soon? " Zeke asks
" no shit sherlock"
" okay. " Zeke says and right when I'm about to grab the cake Uri takes another bite. I give Zeke a look that says ' really?? '
He rolls his eyes gets up pulls Uriah up, and tackles him. I laugh grab the cake and run. I eat a piece while running. I run to my moms office. I barge in and say
"hey mom got yours piece of dauntless cake love you bye! "
Before she can reply I run out. I run to my dads office. I hide behind him he says.
" uhh sweetie what's wrong? "
" I took Uri's cake want some? "
He shrugs and takes a piece. I hear Uriah yelling.
" tris! Trissypoo! Oh twinny!! "
My eyes go wide and me and dad finish off the next two pieces. As we take the last bite Uriah barges in.
" what the hell is going on! "
I laugh dad smirks and says
"sorry Uri we would've invited you but we didn't want to! "
"ugh fine.!! " he says and sits next to me. We talk to dad for a little bit. Then URIAH keeps poking my side.
"STOP IT URI! "
"no we need to get back to the training room. "
"ugh fineeeee! "
"bye dad! " we yell in unison
"bye guys"
We walk back to the training room. Amars talking about stage two. Me and Uri dint wanna listen do we go up to the mat. We start fighting. Initiates start to crowd us. Amar cones up and yells,
" weren't you just fighting earlier?! "
" yes but we haven't finished it. So either be a pansy cake and leave, or be true dauntless and watch." we say I unison. No one left. Uriah throws a punch at me. I grab his fist and pull his arm back. And start kneeing him ( haha I actually did that to a girl in soccer practice brandenbarnes13 knows haha right cuzzy? Anyways on with the story!!)
Thus keeps going for a while. Someone says
"just win already tris!!"
" dont worry I will. "
I knee Uriah in his stomach, punch his face, and tackle him. I pin his shoulders down, and the dauntless that watched erupted in cheers. O say to Uriah.
" guess we all know I'm better right twinny? "
" whatever. "
We smirk at each other link arms and skip away. We go home and go to sleep I'm so tired my eyes fall the minute my head hits the pillow.