15

I wake up before all the initiates. Of course. I put on black joggers with a white line going down the side, a tank top, and some converse. I put my hair Up and I sit in my cot on my phone scrolling through the pictures of yesterday while waiting for four to come in and wake us up. Finally he comes. He sees me and smiles. I smile back. He yells
"initiates wake up! Training room 30 minutes get breakfast. " then walks out.i Wait a minute then walk out. Jeez this boy walks fast. He's already in the cafeteria with Zeke And URIAH. Wait... When did URI get here? Eh who cares. I sit next to him. He is falling asleep. Perfect. He hasDauuntlees cake in during of him. I look up and smirk. Zeke and four see me. He is almost asleep with his head resting on his hand. I pull his hand out from under him. His head land into the cake. ZEKE and four start laughing. I chuckle and grab a muffin. For stage one, I got tied with URI. We Are doing the final test in front of the leaders today. So today's are final day of initiation. I look at the time on my phone. 10 min. Til training room. I hand Uri a napkin. I put my headphones in and listen to music. It always seems to calm me down. I lean against the wall I'm sitting next To. I turn off the music playing and go on a movie app. I watch a TV show called ( your choice) and wait for a few minutes. I get a text from four.

Four
Tris

TRISSY!!!

NUMBER BOY!!!

can you meet me at the chasm after your test please???

Yeah I guess.

WOOHOOOOO!!!!

You act like your 3

NO IM 4

wow...

;-)

~~~~~~ after test ~~~~~~~~~

I walk to the chasm. I got out in 8 min. 27 sec. 5 fears.
Crows. Drowning. Burned alive. Killing. Losing Uri. Intimacy.

( before you hate.... I know she has 6-7 fears. My story, my way of writing...)

I see four. He turns to look at me and smiles.

" hey. " he saya
" hi"
" so.... How was it? "
" okay I guess 6 fears then 6 fears now. 8 min. 27 sec. "
" 2 more fear then me. "
" yeah"
" I was wondering... "
"yeah.. "
" will you be my girlfriend? And go on a date with. Me on Friday? "
I kiss him.
" does that answer your question?"
" yep "
I smile we walk into the cafeteria hand in hand. Receiving some weird looks and glares from slot of people.