Success

Success

Chapter 1

 Becca's POV

    These past five years have been the best five years of my life. I honestly can't believe that we're going to go on tour again soon. I remember the days where I thought the concept of acapella groups were a joke, but I'm happy that Chloe convinced me to audition. If it weren't for Chloe, I wouldn't be a part of such an amazing and successful music group.

    Jesse has been so supportive of me over the years, despite the Treblemakers not becoming famous. I know how badly Jesse wanted his group to be successful and it kills me everyday knowing that he didn't get the chance to pursue his dream like the girls and I do. Though he did end up getting an amazing job. He's a film writer in L.A. He may not be singing much anymore, but he sure is making a lot of money. That goes to show that in every cloud there is indeed a silver lining. 

  Jesse's POV

     I'm so proud of Becca and everything she's accomplished. She deserves it more than anyone else in the world. The only downside is that Becca is on the road a lot, which gives me narrow windows on when her and I can visit one another. It's frustrating at times. Don't get me wrong I love my job, but at times I feel like a sad puppy following Becca around until she notices me.

    I don't need to put my petty jealously on Becca. That's the last thing she needs right now. I'll find a way to get over it. For now, I'm going to compose the greatest drama film of the year. It will kick ass and I hope Becca will think so too.

   Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary