Lord Give Me Strength

Chapter 16

Jesse's POV

  I'm staying at hotel in Flagstaff for the night before I had to the Grand Canyon tomorrow. I'm doing this for two reasons. One, I'm as emotionally damaged as one can get and two, I want to test Becca a bit. If she truly loves me, she'll come and try to stop me. She could be on a flight here right now or she could eating pizza at Unos without a care in the world. I'm hoping for option one.

  I'm lying in the most comfortable water bed I've ever slept in my life.  I look up to the ceiling and keep replaying the events of the last week in my mind. Each event gets worse to the point where I have to force myself to go into a dreamless sleep. That way I can stop thinking, at least temporarily.

Becca's POV

  The plane's wheels touch the ground, which means the flight is finally about to end. It was the longest four hours of my life, but it's worth every minute if I can get to Jesse in time. 

10 minutes later...

  I exit the plane, make my way to baggage, sign a few autographs and take some pictures with fans, grab my luggage, and flag down a cab.  One pulls up in seconds. I tell him to head to the nearest hotel near the Grand Canyon. I come to find out that there's one five minutes down the road. It's a Comfort Inn. I tell him that's great and to step on it. Lord give me strength to get through the night. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary