Emotional Mess

Emotional Mess 

Chapter 8

 *she was still sleeping then she woke up* 

 Becca's POV

     I woke up to the smell of pizza, pounding on my door and a male voice shouting.I sat up and checked what time it was. 9:38.I looked in the peephole of my door.It was Jesse.I wasn't ready to talk to him!I REPEAT! I WAS NOT READY TO TALK TO HIM!So, being Beca, I shoute, "GO AWAY, YOU BASTARD!"(BTW, I don't consider "bastard" a swear. So excuse me if you do..)He kept telling me to open the door but I kept telling him no.Finally, annoying me to death, I opened the freaking door (I'm really not bothered by swearing, excuse my language)."What do you want?!", I asked him in a harsh tone."I want to apologise.""NO! YOU THINK I CAN JUST ACCEPT YOUR PATHETIC APOLOGY?! YOU BASTARD!", I shouted at him. 

  I started to close the door when he stopped it at the last second with his foot."Please. I'll give you as much time as you need. Please, I just want you happy and mine.", he almost whispered."I'll think about it.", I whispered. I closed the door. Tears forming in my eyes, I waited for his footsteps to go further from me.I put my back on the door and slid down to the floor. I started crying without noise. Just tears running down my cheeks.I knew the girls were going to leave me alone for a while and I appreciated it.So, I cried and cried the whole day. 

 ~oOo~SO WAS THAT TRAGIC OR WHAT?! I'm crying in my mind so much right now.. don't ask..The next two, as usual, by Mary (iamsporty657)-Ms. PercyPotterGames//MartinaRavagnani