Hi Jesse!

Hi Jesse!

Chapter 3

*it's Thursday*

Rated S for Spoilers!

Becca's POV

I smile as I think about tomorrow's plan. We were going to visit Aubrey! The girls and I are so excited! I really hope they upgraded the place (A/N I'm so sorry, I can't remember the name :()! Last time we went we had to stay in a tent and had no toilet paper, which is why we are all bringing at least 3 rags and small shirts that don't fit anymore. I really hope that none of us forget.

I was working on new mixes so we could all hear some new music on the bus drive there. I think they're really starting to get better and better. This first one I'm making is a mix of Bulletproof (by La Roux), Party in the U.S.A (by Miley Cyrus) and Titanium (by David Guetta).

I went downstairs and shouted at the top of my lungs, "OK GIRLS! START PACKING YOUR BAGS! WE'RE GOING EARLY TOMORROW SO WE NEED TO SLEEP EARLY! DON'T FORGET TO SET ALARMS!"

I knew the girls were mad about that because I heard loud groans from upstairs.. oh well, it's life.

I went back upstairs, changed and brushed my teeth, when I heard a loud ringing coming from Fat Amy and I's room. I went back to our room and looked at the I.D. It was Jesse!! I answered:

Becs

Jesse

Hey Becs! What's up?

Hi Jess, I was just getting ready for bed. Why did you call me?

I just got a really strong hit of missing-becs-a lot..

*laughs* Really?! What kind of hit is that?

A really serious hit. So I'm coming over tomorrow!!

Aw, baby, I would love it if you came but..

But?!

I'm going to Aubrey's work to have some fun with the girls..

Oh. And you can't reschedule it? I mean, I really miss you..

I'm sorry, but we planned this 4 days ago and I know you do but the girls and I need our girl time.

But you girls always spend time together!

I know, baby, but we're always working on something so Aubrey and I have planned it for a while.

*sighs* Alright. How long is it going to be?

Till Monday..

Really?!

I'm sorry, I didn't know you would be strongly hit by missing-becs-a lot..

*silence*

Are you going to break up with me because we hardly spend time together?

*exhales* NO OF COURSE NOT BECA! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!

Oh.

Yeah..

Well, it's getting late and Fat Amy heard you through the phone and she's trying to sleep.

Okay, well, goodnight. Love you.

Goodnight. Love you too.

I sigh, why does my life have to be this hard?!

~oOo~

Hey guys! Did you guys like this one? Tell me in the comments below your opinions and thoughts, I'm all up for them!

I'm gonna do the next one tomorrow when I come back from school!

Cya guys later!

-Ms. PercyPotterGames//MartinaRavagnani