Hurt

Hurt

Chapter 7

Beca's POV

I was really hurt that he said that. I mean.. that made me really sad and mad and all those bad feelings. Though there was a hint a happiness me because I finally wouldn't have to hurt him that bad again. Maybe I will in the future.. I can be really mean.

But after eating pizza with the girls I told the Bella's that I lost my appetite and would be going back to the hotel to sleep.

Since we got a lot of money after our amazing performance's, we would all get to be in pairs for different rooms. I'm with Fat Amy, as usual.

When I got there I layed (sp?) on my bed and started to read Jesse's and I's messages. The last message I sent was "I love you". That sent too many memories back to me so I turned off my phone and started to try and think about something else other Jesse. But all I could think about was about Jesse, Jesse and even more (if that's even possible) Jesse.

I started to feel tears forming in my eyes and tears and tears running down my cheeks. Then my first sob came and my body thought that it would be amazing that I would sob even more and get hiccups.(does that happen to you? tell me in the comments!) I couldn't stop the sobs and tears coming. I tried my hardest but my body was being evil. Not cooperating at all.

And then all of a sudden I was asleep.

~oOo~

Sorry this was so short, I really wanted to get something done. I didn't update for a while 'cause I have tests this whole week and I've been studying a lot. *sigh* I have a Geography test tomorrow frown emoticon. I'll try and do the next chapter after this one when I get an idea smile emoticon

THANK YOU FOR READING! VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW grin emoticon

-Ms. PercyPotterGames//MartinaRavagnani