Suicide: Part 2

Suicide: Part 2

Chapter 15

Becca's POV

  I've been out all day going meet and greets for the fans. Don't get me wrong I love doing meeting the fans and getting to know them, but I'm tired. It's been a long day. I barely sat for more than two minutes at a time. They hurt so much. I plop down on my bad and turn on my phone. I scroll through my newest messages when one catches my eye. It's from Jesse. I click on it and open it up. 

  Dear Beca,

I want to wipe that miserable look off your face, so I hope you're going to be happy after what I do.

If you haven't guessed it already..

I'm going to suicide at the Grand Canyon.

I'm sorry, but I want you to be happy.

Don't come after me, please.

I'll be waiting for you, up there,

Jesse <3

 Omg this can't be happening. Why would Jesse even think of sending me a message like that? I have to fly to Arizona and get to the Grand Canyon. I have to stop him. Nothing else matters to me but making sure that Jesse stays alive. 

   I text the all of the girls in a group chat to tell them what's going on. They reply instantly telling me that it's the right thing for me to go after him. I shove all my clothes into my suitcases and bags along with the rest of my belongings. I hail a taxi and tell the driver to drive to the airport as if his life depends on it. The only thing is Jesse's life depends on it. Every minute counts.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary