Rise of another problem.

Hey guys, hope ur all enjoying.
Pls do vote and comment.
Happy reading 😊
Sanju.
----------------------------------
2 weeks ! It has been 2 weeks since I broke up with Tyson and we haven't talked yet. I was cool. I had no problem. I had nothing to get over because I never loved him in the first place, yes , but I did think about him, Sometimes , okay ! , always!
"Did he forget me? Did he get over it? Did I break his heart? Was he a pedophile ? " I thought about the last question, again and again in my head. Why the heck am I even thinking about him ?! I don't love him! I tried to convince myself.
-
Bonjour mom. I greeted her as I passed the hallway to the balcony. I took in a deep breath of fresh morning air. Ah ! Another beautiful morning in this beautiful world. I whispered to myself. It was cold. It was misty. It was December. It was Christmas ! It was the month of happiness,hope and my birthday! I am gonna be 16 next week!!! I got back inside the house and asked mom for my coffee. Sydney had suggested me to download Instagram a few days before. So, I downloaded it and soon, started loving it. I posted a lot of pictures and I had a lot of friends. It was not before 3 weeks I had joined Instagram, a guy named Ghassan directed a picture to me. I was kinda surprised to see the notification that Ghassan have sent a picture to you. I checked it out and it was picture of a red rose. "There we go again " I said to myself,giggling. I knew exactly where this was going to end up. Rise of another problem in my life. I closed the iPad as I didn't know what to do. Should I delete it? No, that would be too rude. Should I save it ? No ! Am I that stupid?! I'll do nothing. Let me see. I thought.
A few hours later , I checked the picture again and I thought I will write a Thanku, and I did.

Me: thank you. Very sweet of you.
I got a reply a second after that.

Him: your welcome. You deserve it. You are as beautiful as that rose.

Me:thanks :)

Him: where are you from?

Me:I am from India. Where are you from?

him:I am from Iraq. Baghdad.

Me : oh !

Him: you are really pretty. I am in love with you. Will you be my girlfriend?

"Oh god ! What is this guy? I knew that he was gonna ask me something like this, but not this soon!". I said to myself in surprise.

Me: what?!?! But, I don't know you, you don't know me.  Plus, I have a boyfriend!

"Okay, I lied! But I found no other way to get rid of this before this gets too complicated for me to solve."

Him:I don't care. I love you and I love you very very much.

Me : Huh?  You don't care? What is that supposed to mean ?

Him : I mean that It doesn't matter to me if you have a boyfriend. I want you.

Me: look, I'm really sorry but I seriously don't think that this is a good idea. I don't know you. And you suddenly ask me to be your girl......how the heck do you think I can decide?

Him: then , I'll give you time . 3 days. I'll be here. I want your answer to be positive. Please. I really want you.

After I read that message, I logged out of Instagram and again started talking to the walls:what the f*** ! Is he nuts? God ! People in this world can be so weird!!!
-------------------------------
Another chapter ends here, I'll try my best to make the next update as soon as I can. Been busy. Sorry bout that.
Please do vote and comment.
Nuts and bananas
Sanju.