The shopping process.

Hey guys , sorry I couldn't update....... got busy lately .....so anyway here is the update .....Hope you like it.
Happy reading

----------------------------------------------------------
I checked the comment box on which I thought he probably would have left a message. I kept on checking until I found ......nothing!
"What in the world! No messages from him. Did he completely forget me? Or is he ignoring me? Or is it that he is just too happy without me?
DUMBASS!!!...." I exclaimed. No, i ain't gonna leave him like that. oh, how angry i was....I mean, I expected atleat a small "hi!" ...or,..or..a "how are you ?".But no ! nothing !

So, I decided that I am gonna leave him a message...I started thinking that what am I gonna say ? How will I start ? Hm.... guess a "hi " would do.

Me : hi !

I was waiting ...........waiting................waiting..........and....well, um, yeah, ...waiting.....still, no reply . i wasted about 20 mins just like that and would have wasted way more if not mom had called me down to tell me we're going shopping. Mom had expected me to be happy and exited to hear that. but no, I wasn't a bit exited ! i didn't even wanna go.

But somehow, a 'yes' came outta my mouth. hmm, maybe i just wanted to get outside and feel more free. I didn't care to change my answer. She said that we're leaving at 5:00....well, it was 4:30 already.

I went up to my room to change . I slipped into a skin fit jeans and a casual top. Made my hair to a messy kind of neat pony and and went out with light makeup and mascara. I called up my friends to know whether any of them are there in the mall which we are going to . All answers were negative. But I went with my mom anyway. There wasn't much traffic on the road and it wasn't usual. So we reached fast and within minutes mom got so indulged with the shopping. And me ? i was BORED TO HELL !!!!! I HATED SHOPPING !!! It is sooooo BORING !!! It eats up so much of our valuable time and drinks up so much of our precious money.

 Stupid humans still go. They want a pair of new jeans and shirt?, then why can't they stick onto the plan of ONLY BUYING A NEW PAIR OF JEANS AND SHIRT !?!?!?!? instead , they first take a pair of jeans they like , and then see another pair of pants sitting next to it and they are like, "hmmmm...nice, you know what ? i am gonna try both of them and then pick just one ! " and on their way towards trial room , they see another section  and then, - goes in - gets out with three basket of clothes - try them all in - likes them all - and, of course, ends up buying all of them - eventually losing  time and money. 

OH ! and the worst part is , there would be another trial at the house! this is how the house trial goes... tries on first one which you had taken first from the store-likes it - expect friend or whoever watching to say that it is nice - feels quite happy and gets excited about trying the second one - looks at the mirror for a couple of minutes - happiness fades from the face - turns to human watching - expects them to say that it is not nice -  same goes with all the other 27 dresses  - finally , ends up returning all of them back - comes back home to find that the simple pair of jeans  and shirt, which you picked at the beginning is what is left is with you - feels sad - GOES SHOPPING AGAIN TO REPEAT THE WHOLE DAMN PROCESS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you you liked it

now, i know that almost all of you out there love shopping, but this is what i feel bout shopping 

lol

awesome smell of clothes right out from the store...

love

Sanju.