Complicated life

Hey guys, how are y'all?! Nope, I haven't given up on my story!😉😉😉😊😊😊😜😜😜😁. So, here u r...chapter 19!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we reached the house, I rushed towards the door and anger. I unlock the door and push it hard open and Stomps in. He runs behind me saying " Sam ! Please! I am sorry! Try to understand!" He repeats it again and again but I don't give my ears to him. I roam around the halls with too much anger in me. He walks behind me talking the same path I took. I suddenly stop walking. He too stops. There is silence.

I turn around to face him and stare into his deep eyes , blue and clear like the ocean. His eyebrow tails are pointing down which makes an expression of apology on his face. But that doesn't calm me down. He decided to break the silence.
"Sam, I'm so sorry but I can't do anything about it now. . . I. . . I . . . I'm sorry! Tr. . .try to understand."
" no,I can't understand, and I don't want to, so I won't try. I can't believe u did it again! " I am almost shouting at this point "You had promised me. . . Promised to me that no matter what happens, we are going to Italy. And, what have you done Nick ?! You cancelled the tickets even without telling me?! "
"I know... I'm know Sam , but if Mr.Lee Yang wants to see the presentation this week,then what can I do I have to go ! And , if he likes the deal... Can't you see the amount of bonus I'll get ?! We will be showered with bucks!!!" Okay, he's yelling.

"And our deal? " I ask in a whispering tone but loud and clear enough for him to hear.

"We can go next month too !" He says

"It's my birthday Nick, it won't come next month.
I feel warm droplets of water running down my cheek as I say that -tears.
He ran out of words. I bet he did. Silence struck again.
My eyes got so filled with tears that all I can see is a blurry shadow of Nick in front of me.

A sound of vibration, and his phone started ringing inside his pocket. He cut the eye contact and looked down into his screen.
" um,Sam this is very important. Just gimme a minute. "
As I saw his index finger to answer the call, I said

" Oh, and before you answer that damn important call of yours, I want you to know, that we're done. Good bye Nick. I hope I never see you again. "

Not giving him a chance to open his mouth, I start towards the door. I got into my car and and move forward leaving behind me,the huge house and my 6th boyfriend in it.

I am already on the road and I feel my jaws tighten each passing second with that disappointment and anger in me. I tighten my grip on the steering wheel. His face comes up to my mind. I try to erase it off and I'm successful. But then his name comes up. I try to concentrate on the road, something else, so that I forget about him. I think about my favourite subject. Traveling places. But that too fails me. Italy comes up my mind.
I decided to stop fighting my own feelings and thoughts. I let it flow,and it starts...

I had met Nick at the Suicide tower.
Oh ! Don't take it wrong! I didn't go there to Suicide ,or neither did he. We were there to admire the view. And then......u no....yeah. In the first week, we had some really great time, but then....it didn't turn out to be quite right. Then came the days of promises. Nick had made me so many promises. He always failed to keep them. He failed to keep all of them.

May be it was a very very silly reason for me to break up with Nick, but to me , it was not just because he failed to take me to Italy. It was because a person who never ever keeps his promise, he is not a dependable person. Not according to me. Nick always knew that he won't be able to keep a promise because of his very busy schedule, but then.... Why does he even make them. I don't think I can handle a guy like that. He was a like a cameleon. Keeps changing colour. NEVER EVER STABLE.
IT'S a complicated life huh ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! I'm back on track and now we're like zoop!
Lol, IM A LITTLE CRAZY HUH
Anyways... Hope u enjoyed that chapter and....um....well....
Bye ! Wait for the update..
Love
Sanju.