The little clashes

Hey guys...this is a comparatively long chapter. Hope you enjoy..

--------------------------------------------------
Next morning was kind of dull. The sky was grey yet silent. I looked out the window and the atmosphere seemed as if it is seven in the morning. I was stunned to see that it was 9:45 AM already. The house was silent. It felt  weird. I quickly freshened up and got out to find a calm living room with a no humans inside. I checked all rooms to find mom and Frank. I couldn't find them. There, I faced it. I. Am. Home. Alone. ....I rushed back to my room to call mom when the phone started ringing. What an excellent coincidence! It was a call from mom. She said that she and Frank had left for morning office and was supposed to come back by 10:00 am. Now, cuz of an extreme emergency, they are going to the headquarters. Mom also mentioned that they won't be back until 6:00 pm. She had kept cheese sandwiches for me in the refrigerator and for lunch, she permitted me to order home delivery from Dunkin Donuts !!!
After the call, I thought for a while- I am home alone- I have my house to myself- I have a few bucks in my pocket- and I'm permitted to spend it - wow ! What a wonderful day I'm gonna have !
After breakfast,I watched some T.V and then started using my iPad when I got bored when suddenly, I started receiving messages.....from SING HIGH.....FROM I_TYSON !!! He had replied to my earlier messages....

Him: hi, I am fine. How are you.

Me: I'm fine.

Him: good

Me: so are you still in Japan ?

Him: yup

Me : okay

Him : it's been so long. I missed you.

Me: you did ?! Me too , I missed you too...

Him: wow

Me: lol

Him: but hey, why are you talking to me? I thought you hated me. You thought that I was a pedophile. You broke our relationship which is going good for two months! Suddenly a crazy lady comes in between and says that I am a good and you believed her?! I loved  you so much. Every day, I thought that you could be the one for me. But you... I'm just too disappointed in you.

That was soooo rude ! I was starting to get angry. Okay, I was really angry. I was angry because I was hurt. I immediately closed my iPad and ran into the kitchen. I grabbed a fork and ran to the Terrace. Stabbed a cushion  I found there. I left the fork  there itself and ran down back. I was A little calmed down. I replied to him.

Me: okay. That was rude. You can't say like that. How am I supposed to know whether you are good or bad. I've never seen you and I probably never will. Ms. Amber sounded so convincing. She sounded like my mom. You can't  be so rude because I feel that Ms. Amber just wanted me to be safe. She  feels that I am too innocent. She also has daughter Who is of my age. So she will understand. Tyson, I am very sorry that I broke your heart. But I am not sorry that I believed Ms. Amber over you.

Him: so you still hate me?

Me: and when did I say that?

Him: okay. I get it.I don't think we should talk any more. Bye. It was... Not so nice meeting you.

Reading the last message....I was like....'What In The F***ing World ?!?! That was so... So quick. We have been in a relationship for about two months and now he's saying bye-bye to me for ever in a sentence?!?!

Me:hey! No! Don't go! You can't go. Come back here rude head. Don't you say I bye  like that....uh uh !

Him: leave me alone ! What do you want from me ?

Me: I wanna talk, and clear this little clash between us.

Him: Then clear it!!!

I froze at his ice cold reply. I didn't know what to type next. I was feeling heart broken and I had no idea why ! I decided not to reply. I didn't know what to say.

How am supposed to solve the little clashes? Life is a bit confusing eh ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Thanks a lot to all of you for your constant support and patient waiting. Please do vote and comment. You may leave frank comments...I got no probs. lol
Love you lots
The little clashes and the huge sweetness in life
Love
Sanju.