I really can't forget him...can i ?

Hey guys! Finally an update ! I'm really sorry I couldn't update for so long, I got busy with all my exams....and it's over, so yeah! I'm gonna do a regular update now
Thanks for the patient waiting....love you all....infinity....
( oh ! Do hear that song ! Latest of 1D. INFINITY! It's awesome! )
----------------------------------------------------
After we came back from the hotel, it is almost 12:30 p.m, I mean, a.m. I was tired and sleepy.I didn't care clothes or to wash my face. I was finding it hard to balance my own weight. "Woah mom ! Am I drunk?" I asked heras I collapsed on my bed. She giggled and said, "no Sam, it's just that you ate a lot of dinner today and had too much desert!".... "Oh ! Okay...but you can't really blame me....blame it on the naaaaiii.....aaaiiight,.....don't blame it on me... Don't blame it on me......." I sang....
"Okay, now you get some sleep....."... Said mom closing my door...
I passed out immediately
-
I was driving, in the middle of the night. It was raining cats and dogs and I was tensed....for an anonymous reason. The road ahead me so abandoned and lonely. I was at high speed. Suddenly,an eye closer bright light appeared in front. It was another car  ! I stepped on the brakes........tyres screeched ..... A loud blast and then, a blackout.....
-
I jumped out of my bed , sweating and feeling as if I fell on my head , jumping from a 100 floors skyscraper.  The  tension was too much....nightmares seem......so....so MUCH REAL !!!"
I got up from my bed and went into the washroom. After a few mins , I came out, feeling a little more better...
I looked at the clock I it  read 3 AM. "Great! Now that I woke in the middle of sleep, I can't go back to bed again! That was one thing which I had always wished wouldn't happen. Because if I do wake up in the middle of the night, I won't feel sleepy again....
But I was really tired. Hey ! Maybe music can help me go back to bed ! Real....slow......music....
So, I took my iPad and checked my playlist...while going through it, my wonderful hands accidentally touched the song "what makes you beautiful" by 1D.
It started playing in my ears and I felt a stab in my heart....in the thought of...........TYSON!!!!!

-------
Thanks guys, will try my maximum to update really soon.....vote and comment.

Stabs of love in the heart and Lights of ideas in the brain.
:) <3 :D
Sanju.

OPEN SECRETS.[completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara