I hate it ! Wait ! I think all teens do !

Hey there...this chapter is kinda random...u no...ya !
Happy
<3
------------------------------------
Ha ha ! Mom , dad , aunt uncle and everyone was literally laughing out their ass off, at some old family joke. I was sitting there , in a corner of the table awkwardly, not actually getting the joke. I hated this. I hated all of this family things especially when my cousins are not there. We were sitting in a 6 star family hotel. We had ordered some soup as for starters. It was almost 8:00 pm. I was bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored.....and Bored. I took out my iPad to hear some music. As I was about to put the earphones in my ears, mom whispered to me , leaning towards my chair:- "Sam ! You are being disrespectful! Can't you see with your Goddarn eyes that your family is here ?! They are all here for Christmas and wanna spend time with you. Now put that thing back in your bag. " I did as she told me to do, then whispered back to her:-"mom ! You think that these people are here to see me?! Seriously?! They are acting as if I'm invisible!!! I am getting bored and the food is taking time. What do you expect me to do?! " I questioned her.
"Hm......." She sighed and showed a much calmer face. ( my mom is so bipolar! Lol ). "I'm so sorry honey that you feel that way. But it is still disrespectful. U wanna use your iPad? Then why don't you go over to the top floor where there is a pool and all. U will find your peace of mind there. Go on...ya ! But don't get wet ! Don't you jump into the pool young lady. I'll give you a call when your soup arrives.."
"Thanks mom! ". And before I got up from my seat, one of my aunts:-"what is going on between the mother and the daughter? "
"Um....um....Sammy got a call from her friend ,so I was just telling her to go over to a quieter place and talk.... Right Sammy? "
Said my mom , making an excuse for me. I mouthed her a Thanku and walked towards the elevator.
There was no one inside. It was quite a big and beautiful glass elevator with a gorgeous ground carpet. In one side, there were all those numbers in which we can choose the floor and stuff. So I pressed the number 8. The elevator closed its doors and started taking me upwards. I went towards a corner of the elevator and looked out. There was a little water fall kind of thingy in a corner of the the hotel which could be seen more clearly as I went up. Then I started thinking:
How I used to love all these family reunion and all when I was little. Now! Now I hate it! But wait...maybe all teenagers hate it...
Guys, have you ever got this feeling.....
When you were small....like, a small baby, everybody crowd in your house just to get a glance at your lil face.....then you grow up.........grow up.........grow up........grow up....and when the same you become a teen, everyone ignores you, and even if someone notices you....all they gotta ask is......"how's your studying going honey ?" And then U'll be like " good, great actually.." And then they'll be like.."good,keep it up " and then walk away....I hate all those PEOPLE!!!!

So..I got on the 8th floor and there was no one there. I got me near to a seat and my phone rang! It was mom. She said that my food has arrived. And I was like, wtf ?! So soon? But I just got here.....and then I had to go back, down to hell!
--------------------------------
Hey guys! Pls comment and vote! Do comment if u have ever felt like how I felt in this chapter! Would love to know bout it !
Sanju.