Life Goes on.

When I got out from that apartment, that day I had sex with a complete stranger ( okay I wouldn't really say that's a 100% true ) , deep inside ... I had this weird feeling. A kind of feeling that no.... This isn't the way it should be. Yes, fate bought us together. Or coincidence?
But sometimes, you just let it go. Fate doesn't happen to everyone. It's for those people who actually deserve it. I might have deserved it. Maybe not.
I, Sam Brooksfield had big plans ahead of me. I had a crystal clear view of how perfect my life could get. In between came love. In between came him. Tyson.
I've seen in movies, how people actually just want the perfect person to come along. And maybe they even spend their whole life Tryin'a figure it out. But ... Life is just not about finding the right guy/ girl is it ? It's about how you enjoy it the way you want. Love happens. You Can never ever make it happen. It's as simple as that but if you go in deep , it's way more complicated than u can imgine.

-

I knew from my very teenage days that long commitments are never ever my thing. I wanted what I wanted. I couldn't let this get in between. Whether it distracted me or not.

" Hey you done ?!" I heard the voice of Tyson from the car downstairs.
I opened the door and ran to his car. And soon we were on road.
"So, Sam .... Well... Last night was...um..."
NO!NOT THAT TALK !!!! That was me yelling inside.
" yeah... I know I know." I said, trying to avoid that topic.
Soon, I found myself in front of my greatest dream. And behind me was....him.
Dreams or him ? Dreams or him ? Dreams or him?
Oh darn !!!!
Well, I guess it's finally time I chase my dreams. I believe in what I believe. It's time I look forward , just forward and not turn back. Not this time. Not this FUCKIN' time.
And guess what guys..... Not every fairytale has to be end with the princess going with her dream prince. It CAN have a happy ending without a prince. You see , fairytale are stories. Stories can go anywhere as it wishes. Mine took the one less traveled by. ( ummm.... Yeah, that is a familiar sentence) .
I don't believe in a forever. One day we all perish. But what makes a difference is when u cherish ur life until that one day. Live your dreams and make it come true. Nothing can stop you.
Yes I left the guy who loved me and who I loved. Yes I went behind my dreams and made sacrifices. But I didn't DIE. Because this is what I wish for. And I'm lovin' it.
Stories go on guys.... And so does life.

------------------------------------------------------

THE END.

.

.

-------------------ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS-----------------

Ok so, this was my first book, first one to finish.
Thank God, thanx for keeping me up with the book and not letting me give up on it.
A huge shoutout to all you guys who kept reading this book and supporting me till now.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to say a huge sorry to all those people who messaged me asking me about the delayed updates. Truly sorry guys.
I'd like to thank those special friends of mine who I will love till the world ends. :-
nessiestewart
aruluvchoco
NikiFanfic
Josie-B
And also ......all the people who read my books with utmost patience ....
Thnku guys ....a lot.
Damn, I'm gonna miss this book !
Would you ????????

 Damn, I'm gonna miss this book ! Would you ????????

Well... Ummmm, ....that's me.... The author of this book......
Ok guys.... Bye !!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS TO THE CORE AND BACK AND MAYBE AGAIN.
SEE YOU SOON.
OHHHHH WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT !!!!!!!
I really would like to use some recommendations on this one please. Should I write a sequel to this ?
Honestly I would like to end this here. But if you think I could add more, pls do feel free to say so. I'm ready to change my mind.
Thanking y'all once again,
This is Sanju.
Booking off. ( yeah that doesn't make sense but whatever 😂😂😂😂😂😂😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘)

-----------