The Spark.

Okay guys.... I've got a few things to tell ya guys...

1. I'm really really really sorry for the late update. I know I say this in almost evry single chapter but ya know I really do mean it every time .

2. The reason for the late updates is bacause of my Exams (again) but I bet you all have exams and I know you guys totally understand.

3. I got comments that many of you liked my last chapter. I promise to you guys that I will try my best to make it interesting ahead.

4. Hope you enjoy the chapter...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meeting Tyson again ....I didn't know know what to expect. After Nick, I had promised myself hat the only thing in front of me now was studies for a smooth life. Never had I expected such a twist in my life. Never in my life had I imagined to actually see him for real. Never had I even thought about this whole "meeting at the airport" plot ever in my life, even in my wildest dreams ! But now that I have met him "for real" , I was blank, didn't know what to do. What ahead ? What  now ? 

I am standing in the washroom of the airport still , in front of the huge mirror, the tap running, and that's all the noise that was in there. I was alone, which helped me better to think. I was looking at my own reflection trying to read myself. there were two voices in my head. Both were me. But two different versions of me.  

version 1 : What are you gonna do now ?

version 2 : What is there so much to do. You've met him now, just go where life takes you.

version 1: You can't just go where life takes you ! This is ur frikin' life ! You decide what to do !

version 2: But you still like him don't you ?

That's it ! I just decided to get out of the washroom.

When I pulled the door open, Tyson was standing right outside, waiting with my luggage and his. Aw, I thought. I walked closer to him. 

"You done?" he asked.

"Yep" I replied.

 "shall we go now?"

"yep"

We walked together forward toward the aerobridge. Once we got inside the flight , we checked our tickets and found out that our seats were placed at two extreme ends. I dunno if it was right, but I  actually felt quite a little relieved. I felt that if we didn't sit together , then maybe I could get time to sort things out, think what I should do after we both got to New York. 

I looked up at Tyson's face, he looked quite depressed.

"It's fine." I said "It's  just a matter of coupe of hours."

"Yeah I know but i just got you back now and I really wanna spend time with you." he said.

"Yeah, but there is nothing we can do right now ,is there ?" i said, trying to sound as real as possible.

he just sighed and said, "I'll see what I can do."

"Okay!" I said enthusiastically, but inside, I knew that he cannot do anything now.

I walked away from him, towards my seat which was at the last. It was a two seater row and the window side was mine. In the other seat, there was a man so old and fragile looking.

I tried getting in without hurting him much. 

And there I sat , looking out the window. I started thinking again. But before my thoughts reached my mind, i was called, 

"Hey, Sam!" 

I turned and I saw Tyson standing there, next to the old man.

I noticed that the old man was getting up from the seat next to me and he gave his ticket to Tyson and Tyson gave his ticket to the old man.

I was quite confused about what's going on. The old guy made his way to the front and Tyson sat in his place.

"Guess what, I got that guy to exchange our tickets!" he said .

"oh!" was all that came out of my mouth.

So, now, he was right next to me . He took his arm and placed it on my knee. I froze again but tried my best not show it this time.

WHY DO I FREEZE EVERYTIME THIS GUY TOUCHES ME ?!?!?!

He looked at me . I looked at him.  i think i knew what was coming next...

  The chemistry was thick...he stared at me for what seemed an eternity....he tilted my chin upward with questions of approval in his eyes.. he gave me  time to resist....when I did not resist....he proceeded....the back of his fingers caressed my cheek in an admiring gesture....he once again looked long into my eyes as if looking into my soul...he lowered his head ever so slowly as if giving every thought into this moment. As if making lasting memories ...as if he cherished each grateful movement. With the one he loved so deeply...he gently brushed his lips against mine . Feeling the joy of this treasured moment ......his soft lips caused an explosion inside me....he pressed more into my lips with a kind compassion, not rushing into it but enjoying each encounter with every part of my lips. With meaning...with love...

When I finally ran out of breath, I backed. My eyes were still closed .I was taking long breaths and opened my eyes to see a smile on his face. 

"I feel the spark" he said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, that was the 21st chapter.

Hope you enjoyed it,

I'm waiting for ur votes and comments.

airline kisses and romantic travel.

love,

Sanju.

OPEN SECRETS.[completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें