Jahmoy

Lately Chosen been walkjng around this bitch like some wrong with her ass. I knew she was pregnant because I found both of the pregnancy tests. I was just waiting on her secretive ass to tell me.

"Jah," Chosen hollered my name. "Where you at?"

"In my study ma," I responded. I could hear her walking upstairs, and a few seconds later she entered. I pulled her down on my lap, and waisting no time sticking my tongue in her mouth. Chosen wasn't leaving me, shit until death do us apart. I can promise that we were both leaving inside of a body bag.

"Why you off work so damn early anyways?" I questioned.

"Because I kept getting sick that's why," Chosen sighed. "Babe I'm pr..."

"I know I found the test the other day," I interrupted her. "Was just waiting on youto confirm it."

"I'm sorry I know I should've told you; I was just nervous."

Nervous? I chuckled more to myself. What the fuck was she nervous for?

"What's funny?" She pouted, hitting my chest.

"Watch ya hands Chosen," I warned her. She know I don't play that hitting shit, playing or not. "Why the fuck you nervous for?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I just wasn't ready to tell you."

"So you was going to let me miss out on the first check up huh?"

"No I was going to tell you Jah, and I made the appointment."

"Aight, so when is it then Chosen?"

"Saturday at 3:30; she's going to check to see if the baby is healthy, and how far along I am."

I nodded my head letting her know that I was listening. I just had some more shit on my mind though.

"Go downstairs, and cook your man a meal baby."

Before she got off of my lap we kissed for a moment. Everybody thought I was this goofy ass nigga, which I was. But, it was to cover up being an angry ass nigga. And I had a lot to be angry about to be honest. People thought it was my mama who killed my father, but it was really me. Yeah, that's right not even Cash knew that shit.

Yeah I was fed up with him beating on my mama, but I had a bigger problem with this nigga. When I was younger he used to sneak inside of my room, and force me to let him suck my penis. Type of shit is that? Your own fucking blood, so yeah it was very personal. The nightmares just wouldn't stop even after five years, so I had to end his life. My mama came home that night after I sat in his blood for hours, and she took the rap for me. I was only fourteen with a whole life ahead of me.

Clearing my thoughts I noticed a strong aroma of Steak. Hell yeah my shorty could throw down in the kitchen. I put my folders away, heading downstairs into the kitchen where Chosen was. She was deep in the middle of a conversation with Journey, the two of them were thick as thieves. The same went for me and Cashmere also, that was my boy. When my mom got sent away it was just me and him. We never wanted to go to his house, so sometimes we'd sneak into Chosen or Journey's window.

Then we started making lil money, and moved into our own crib. But, some big hustler at the time put us on with him. Cash and I really started getting paid then, and we came up big time. I sat down at the table watching my baby do her magic in the kitchen. To be honest I would've never thought that Chosen and I would even be this far. In a committed, healthy, and strong relationship. I chuckled at how we used to stay arguing about lil shit before we developed this.

Others might not think so, but in my eyes Chosen was perfect. Before her I was running aound with thirsty ass bitches. Then one night she ended up at my crib crying her eyes out about some fuck nigga. I knew then I couldn't let another mother fucker have her.