Desire

'Five foot five of pure sexy; I see every bitch wanna be you. Every nigga wanna meet you. You're getting bookings in my city; I see niggas looking in my city.' PartyNextDoor's 'Girl From Oakland' played, as I was giving a private lap dance.

As you may know my name is Desire, if you didn't now you do. Desire is my real name the name my mother gave to me, and no I don't know he story behind it. I was born in Oakland, California but moved to Fayetteville a few years ago. I had to drop everything still managing to graduate highschool, and take care of my little sister Destiny and my brother Deshaun. Both of my parents were deadbeats never gave a fuck about me, or my siblings.

But, they had me and I made sure we were all good believe that. Destiny was still a senior in highschool, but I'm getting her tuition money ready now. Stripping was just a night thing for me, and during the day I was steady looking for another job. I had put at least about $375,000 into Destiny's account, and close to $900,000 in my own. That $900,000 and the $20,000 I was adding in there tonight, was helping us survive.

After that lapdance I was ready to go home, so I put on my clothes and headed out the door. I wasn't in this business to make any friends; Im doing this for the two people who really need me the most. Destiny and Deshaun were my heart, and I'd kill anybdy if anything ever happened to them. Deshaun was a Junior this year, and had too many little girls on him. Destiny was the same with these little boys, but I told her to be careful out here and pay them no mind. I can't be with them twenty four hours a day, so all I could do was trust them to do right by themselves.

As I expected Jahmoy was sitting outside in the parking lot waiting on me. We had been chilling with eachother for a month now, and I was growing to like him. He has so much confidence, and a thug demeanor that attracted me to him. Besides that I can honestly say that he was a true gentleman. Now his baby mother on the other hand Chosen, or Choice, it's something like that. He kept in touch with her for their unborn twins, and nothing more.

She didn't know about me but I knew about her. And to be honest I wanted to keep it that way until we got more serious. I do have to admit it though; she was gorgeous as fuck. Even at four months pregnant with twin boys at that; she knew how to work that pregnancy. I see why Jahmoy was so inlove with her what man in his right mind wouldn't be?

"What you in deep thought about?" Jahmoy questioned.

"Life," I answered.

He nodded his head signaling that he was listening. "Before we take things any further Desire," Jah paused. "I'm not forcing you to do anything, but I do want ypu to find another job. You not built up for this life ma, and it'll get the best of you believe me."

"It's only until I can find another job Jahmoy," I assured him. "I've been looking, and I even have an interview tomorrow."

"Oh shit look at you ma," He chuckled. I loved the vibe that we gave one another, and the fact that I could just be myself around him. "But look though Desire, I can give you a manager position at my shoe store."

"Really Jah? I don't need you to..."

"It's not about what you need me to," He cut me off. "It's what I'm going to do, and what I want to do for you Destiny, and Deshaun."

I smiled and thanked him now all I had to do was quit the strip club. I really appreciated having someone like Jahmoy around; he was what I needed. When he dropped me off at home; I gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed inside. Where Deshaun was waiting up for me like always. Not exactly waiting up but he was on our couch asleep waiting for me to come home. Im very proud to say that I've raised these two on my own.

"Deshaun wake up," I said shaking him.

"Damn Desire," Deshaun yawned. "I'm too tired."

"Watch your mouth Shaun," I warned popping him upside the head. "I keep telling you I'm not one of your little homeboys; I'm your big sister."