Jahmoy

I laid in bed with Chosen next to me sleeping peacefully, but for the life of me I just couldn't sleep. I kept getting this strange feeling that my son was still alive. And as much as I tried to shake the feeling off I just couldn't. Cause I thought how could he be alive, if just a month ago we had released his ashes. I slowly slid out of bed throwing on jogging suit, and a pair of my Nike sandals; then grabbed my car keys.

I found a parking spot at the hospital, but before getting out I said a quick prayer. I walked inside and with every step I took, my heart pounded faster. I went up to the desk to ask for some help.

"How may I help you sir?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes what room is Jaiden Anderson located in?" I just had to make sure my heart wasn't playing games with me.

"Oh yes sir you must his father Jahmoy?"

I could feel the tears coming, but I jist held them in. "Yes I have my identification if you need it."

"No I don't just sign in and the room number is 305."

I smiled and nodded my head then headed to the elevator. When I stepped off I asked a nurse where the room was, and se directed it to me.

"Thank you," I told her.

"No problem, and umm maybe you could give me a call sometimes?" She purred.

"I'm married," I stated flashing my ring off.

"Well just call me when you need torelieve some stress," She slid her card into my jacket pocket.

Opening the room door I headed over to the only clear bed in the room. Looking into the bed I immediately broke down into tears. It wasn't him. I sat there crying for a few more seconds before getting myself together. I dat in the going back and forth with myself about if I should call that nurse or not. I had a lot of stress weighed me lately, and I needed to release some.

"Fuck it," I said to myself.

Me; When you getting off?

I waited in the parking lot until she responded.

Her; Hey stranger ;), I'm actually clocking out now? Mind giving me a ride home... don't want to wait for a cab.

Me; Yeah ma I got you I'll be waiting at the entrance.

Once she was inside I drove off, and got a hotel. I checked in received my key, and we headed up to the master suite.

"Jahmoy Jahmoy," She repeated, as soon as I closed the door.

"How in the hell do you know my name?" I questioned.

"I'm Desire's sister," She flashed an evil smile. "She told me all about you, but I have to see that dick for myself."

Immediately taking control shorty got on her knees, and pulled down my sweat pants. She started sucking on my dick through the slit in my boxers. Damn she her head was fucking A1. I groaned out in pleasure as I could feel my nut building up. Forcefully I grabbed her face and fucked her throat so hard, the whole floor could hear her gagging. But, I must admit she took that shit like a damn professional.

"Fuckkk," I moaned out, as my seeds went swimming down her throat.

"Mhmm," She giggled licking her full lips. "What else do you got for me daddy?"

"Get up on all knees," I demanded. "And I want a perfect arch; I want to hear you screaming. You hear me?"

She nodded her head yes, "I don't know fucking sign language! Answer me."

"Yesss," She moaned, as I plunged deep inside of her.

My hands gripped on to her love handles, as I fucked the shit out of her. Her pussy was so nice and tight I thought I would bust any minute. In order to keep my nut down I grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"Fuck Jah," Lil mama screamed, as she creamed all over my dick. "Just like that daddy."

"Hell yeah keep talking that shit, and throw that ass back!" I slapped her ass. "This shit is better than Desire's, what's your name?"

"Umm ahh ahh it's Destiny."

I was definitely putting that dope dick on her. Something I hadn't done in a whole damn month. I tried to make love to Chosen, but she wouldn't let me. Since she had lost her memory; she complained about my dick being too damn big. I remember when she used to love this big dick, now a nigga gotta use lotion. Type of shit is that? I understood the position that she was in, but a nigga needed to get his rocks off.

After pulling out and nutting all over Destiny's back; I headed straight to the bathroom.

"Dmn," I sighed to myself. I splashed some water on my face, nd headed back into the room.

"You wanna go wash up?" I asked her.

She nodded her head yes, and headed to the bathroom. I cut on a movie and laid across the bed; I didn't feel like driving no more again. Twenty minutes later, Destiny walked out wrapped in a towel.

"You mind staying here tonight, or do I need to get you home?"

"I don't mind," She smiled, crawling into bed with me. "You know I know how to keep a secret."

"Oh yeah?" I chuckled. "Ya sister had her baby yet?"

"Desire had a miscarriage during her second trimester, and don't worry I don't want any kids. I just want a nut every now and then."

"And why you want it from me? I'm a married man."

"That didn't stop you from running in this tight pussy," She boasted. "And marriage? That ain't nothing, but a piece of damn paper holding ya claim on someone. But, because it gives me a rush knowing I can sleep with another bitch's man."

"Damn lil mama you bold and confident, and you making this dick hard again. Ride this shit like a cow girl for me."

"My pleasure," Destiny applied.

--

I fucked her brains out all damn night, and all damn morning. She had a nigga reconsidering who if I married the right woman. But, that thought quickly left my mind. Destiny was definitely a freak though no doubt; I ended up nutting knee deep inside of her. Around two in the afternoon I dropped her off, and headed home.

"Baby where have you been?" Chosen cried. "You had me worried sick about you."

"Dada dada," Chaiden chanted, as he tugged at my pants.

I picked my lil man up, and headed upstairs.

"Lil man I love you," I smiled placing him in his crib.

He started laughing as if I had said the funniest thing in the world.

"Daddy gotta leave you and mama for awhile," I could feel my tears welling up.

His facial expression also changed, and he started crying.Reaching out his arms for me, and as much as I wanted to pick him up; I just couldn't. I left him crying and went into the bedroom to pack a bag.

"Jahmoy where are you going baby?" Chosen panicked, with our son on her hip.

I didn't answer I just continued to pack the bag.

"Dada," Chaiden cried out.

It broke my heart to be leaving my family like this, but I just needed to clear my mind.

"I'll try harder to remember Jahmoy please," She broke down. I'm so sorry about Jaiden please don't leave us."

Don't let Chaiden see you like this," I kissed her cheek. "I'll be back."

I sat in the driveway crying my heart out, and beating the damn steering wheel. What kind of man would I be if I left my family?