Cashmere

Ever since I had found out that Journey was pregnant with my baby; I had been the happiest nigga alive. Nobody couldn't tell me a damn thing I even made us official. Yeah that's right we were finally in a relationship. Journey was my baby for real no other female could compare to her. I was laying on her stomach, as she played in my hair.

“Cash Im hungry," Journey whined.

I chuckled, “Baby you always hungry."

“Can we go out to eat?" She suggested. “I want some mozzarella sticks, and some barbeque wings. Ooo I know just the place AppleBee's!"

“Journey calm down ma we gone get you something to eat," I assured her. “Go get dressed, and I'll be here waiting for you baby."

She slid her tongue into my mouth while sharing an intense kiss. I smacked her on the ass causing it to jiggle. Journey stuck her middle finger up at me and headed into the bathroom. I laid back on the bed relaxing until she came out of the shower. Her phone begin to ring, and it was an unknown number causing me to get curious.

“Hello," I answered.

“Yes may I have a word with Miss Journey," a woman's voice responded.

“She's in the shower I'm her fiancè, but I can take a message."

“Oh good I was calling to inform her that she had been approved to adopt Jasmine, and Jahmir."

Hold up, did she say what I think she just said? “Thank you, when should we be by to pick them up?"

“Today would be nice," She explained. “But whenever you have time there's not a rush."

I thanked her  once again, and then ended the call. Why didn't she tell me that; she was trying to adopt Jas and Mir? She knows I don't like that secretive shit, and it pissed me off. How in the hell are we going to take care of three kids? Yet alone the fourth Aisha, got on the way hell if it's even mine. I headed into the bathroom, and stopped in my tracks when I heard my baby crying.

“Journey what's wrong?" I questioned.

I looked and there she was sitting on the shower floor bleeding. My heart damn near shattered. I couldn't believe Journey, was actually suffering from a miscarriage. I got her out of the shower deciding to take her to the hospital. We went in and they immediately took her to the back.

11:30 p.m.

I sat in her room waiting for Journey to wake up. I was sitting here crying real tears while squeezing her hand. The doctor decided to let her stay overnight, and I wasn't leaving her side. She told me not to call any one because; she didn't want them around right now. Here I was about to snap on her for not telling me Jas and Mir. But, I couldn't bring myself to do so infact I think I wanted them more than ever now.

After leaving the hospital we grabbed some breakfast, and headed over to the group home. I went inside to get Jasmine and Jahmir, while Journey stayed inside the car.

“How may I help you?" A lady approached me smiling.

“I'm Cashmere Bennett," I said. “I'm here to pick up Jasmine and Jahmir Sanders."

“Oh yes I spoke to you yesterday I believe, Miss Journey couldn't make it?"

“We had a long night, and she's im the car asleep."

“Okay well sign these few forms for me, and I'll go get them for you."

It took less than fifteen minutes for me to go through, and sign the paperwork. I also had their lastnames changed to mine. It was only right because soon Journey would be a Bennett also. The kids came out jumping into my arms they couldn't wait to get out of here.