Chosen

"Fuck," I sighed. My tattoo artist was killing me, as he tattooed Jah's name under my breast. I got it in arabic, so that I could surprise him when he asked what it meant. I know a lot of mother fuckers wouldn't agree with me, but fuck them. We were getting married in three months, and had two beautiful little boys; who were now eleven months old.

I can honestly say that I was finally at a happy place in my life. I was free of stress, and had all I needed as my family. Today I was having a girl's day for Jasmine, Journey, and I so we could try on dresses. And taste which cake would be for the wedding, Jasmine was gonna be my little flower girl. And of course my girl Journey was gonna be my beautiful maid of honor. Jahmoy and I decided on having a small wedding just for our small family.

Cash was going to be the best man no doubt about it, and Jahmir was going to be the ring bearer. The colors would be Grey and Lavendar Purple, and we were getting married in the Bahamas.

"Bitch I'm so excited," Journey cooed. "Still can't believe you and Jahmoy are tying the knot. Y'all hated each other!"

"Girl I know I think I've always felt something for him, but didn't know how to express it. Now you and Cash y'all stayed nagging at each other also, but I wasn't surprised."

"Jasmine put your headphones in sweetie," Journey said. We waited quietly as she put them in, and we could hear a tune coming from them.

"Okay before I moved to New York I let Cash take my virginity," She confessed.

Damn I just couldn't be hearing Journey right. "Run that by me one more time, you let Cash take your virginity?" I repeated.

"Yes Cash, I don't know how it even happened. We were just chilling, and one thing led to another." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah okay, but I can't believe you kept that away from me."

"It's not that big of a deal Chosen, you're fully aware of who broke in my cherry."

I laughed cause her mouth had no damn filter at all. "But, I have to show you something come in the dressing room with me."

"Okay let me just tell Jasmine cause she'll probably flip out, if her ass couldn't find me."

I headed into a empty room, and waited for her to come in. I raised up my shirt and my bra just a little revealing the tattoo.

"Okay," She laughed. "What does it stand for girl?"

"It's Jahmoy in Arabic," I confessed. "I never thought I would do it, but it was worth it."

"It's so pretty too Jah gone love sucking on them titties then."

I laughed and pulled my shirt back down. "You gonna get one of Cash?" I asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Girl me and Cash need to get it together before I do anything. Our engagement is back on, and we're back living togetger. But, I just feel like we need to sit down and have a serious conversation. Oh and by the way your girl is pregnant, so you're gonna be an god mother."

"Yes bitch!" I screamed with a smile on my face. "Don't let nobody stress you out, and stay healthy."

"You telling me to stay healthy? Ya ass was draggin big ass meals, and I can't?"

"Girl I know that's why Jaiden and Chaiden chubby now, but I love my little babies."

"Mommy the cake person is here," Jasmine said knocking on the door.

"Alright Jas here we come," I assured her.

---

After thirty damn minutes of tasting cake, I was full and ready to get home to my three men. I ended up letting Journey decide, because she just had to taste all of the cakes with her fat ass.

"Oh bitch I know which one," She boasted. "We're gonna go with the marble cake that's good as fuck."

"Alright can we go now? I'm full and ready to call it a day."

"Yeah and I miss daddy mama," Jasmine pouted.

I smiled at her, as we walked out of the dress shop. I hugged Jas, and Journey before we headed our seperate ways. When I made it home the twins were sleeping peacefully, and Jah was in the family room playing Madden 2K15. I removed the controller from his hand, and placed myself in his lap.

"Damn this how you wanna play?" He questioned in a raspy voice.

Once I tried to get up I already knew that it was too late. In one damn swift he unbuttoned my pants, and pulled then off along with my lace thongs. I bit my lip, as he dipped two fingers inside of me. And his thumb moved hart and fast on my clitoris. I was in nothing but pure ecstasy while he slowly sucked on my neck.

"F-fuck Jah," I stuttered.

"I'm going into the kitchen, and when I come back be butt ass naked Chosen."

I quickly took off the rest of my clothing, and laid on the couch pleasing myself until he returned. Even with my eyes closed I closed I could feel Jahmoy standing over me. Then I felt a sticky substance running off of both of my nipples, and slowly down the rest of my body. I don't know why but I was scared to open my eyes.

"Open them," Jah demanded, as if he could read my mind. "I want you to see me devour you like a real nigga should."

Positioning myself against one of the cushions, I opened my legs and held on to the pillows for dear life. My baby sucked his way down from my neck until he reached my sweetness. He gripped my legs, and without warning began to feast as if it were Christmas. I had three orgasms back to back, and he hadn't even fucked me yet. Lord please get this man off of me, I thought to myself.

"I can not cum anymore!" I builded up the strength to say.

I felt so weak, and Jahmoy's ass thought the shit was funny. If I came one more time I was more than positive that I was going to pass out. For the next hour Jah fucked me like he would never see me again. It was now going on 10:40 as we lay in bed watching a movie.

"Baby," He said.

"Yeah?"

"You went and got a tattoo right under your breast, what does it say?"

I smiled and stated proudly,"It says Jahmoy in arabic."

He smiled and gave me a kiss on my lips. "You my world Chosen you know that?"

"Tell me something I don't know," I smirked kissing him.

Pulling me closer he laid his head on my chest, and wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't wait until the day that we said I do.