Chapter 14: Preparation

"You are not wearing a pony tail to a wedding!" Eliza basically screamed at me from across the room

"It's not a wedding!" I retaliated

"Both of you shut up! I need focus on my makeup" Aunt Jen exclaimed

"Juliette don't you dare put your hair in a ponytail!" Eliza threatened

I rolled my eyes "Shut up Eliza!"

"You guys fight over the most stupid things!" Aunt Jen interrupted

"All I'm saying is that a dress that beautiful needs pretty hair to go along with it" Eliza shrugged

"It's my hair" I groaned

"Here's an idea!" Aunt Jen started, basically throwing her eyeliner across the room in frustration "Juliette can wear her hair in those fancy vintage hairstyle things. It's pretty, and it's a ponytail. Is that okay with the both of you?" She asked

The anger in her eyes told the both of us not to argue. We nodded.

So I sat down as in front of the mirror as Eliza stood behind me and worked on my hair.

Today was the day of the rehearsal dinner. Apparently, I had been saying it wrong the entire time. We were just going to practice everything that would happen with the bridesmaids and their dates. And then with the best men. After that we would practice everything that would happen with the dinner, the speeches etc.

I was wearing a black low to high dress, it was pretty plain, the neck wasn't too low and it had no sleeves. The front of the dress came mid thigh and the back almost came to my ankles. I paired it with black toeless pumps, along with loads of silver bangles on my wrists. It showed my stomach a little bit, but not too much that I was uncomfortable with it. Eliza was wearing a mini dress, it was white lace at the top, the sleeves coming up to her elbows, and a dark black/navy blue colour as the skirt. It had a silky underskirt, but a sheer top skirt. She wore a silver necklace along with a pair of white lace heels.

I looked into the mirror to see her have swept my hair into a high pony tail, teasing the top section of my hair to create a little bump thingy, sweeping my long bangs back to make it all elegant looking. She then grabbed the hair curler and began curling a thick strands in my hair.

It looked super pretty.

"Take these too" She said handing me a pair of earrings to put on.

I smiled at her, before giving her a hug "thank you. It looks nice"

"Good for you, now sit down, I'm putting makeup on you" she demanded

"Go near me with anything to do with makeup and I swear I will murder you!" I exclaimed. I hated makeup. I had nothing against it, I mean props to the girls who were able to wear makeup all day without rubbing their eyes or something, but I know I can't go more than two hours without messing it up.

She groaned, knowing she wouldn't win this fight. We have had it quite a few times. She then proceeded to curling her entire hair, and brushing them out, making them look like beach-y waves.

We took a cab to the wedding hall, and obviously through out the entire ride, Eliza was taking selfies.

We finally got to the hall, to be stopped outside. Cousin Isla was outside, along with all the other bridesmaids, basically bossing them all around.