Chapter 38: Temptation

"Juliette stay still!" Eliza demanded as she held the curling iron close to my face, "these curls have to come out perfect and that's not going to work if you keep moving!" She shouted as I moved my head further away from the weapon.

"No Eliza you're going to burn my ear and then I'll go to the prom with a red ear, and I'll be Juliette the red eared weirdo!" I squealed.

"What the fuck are you on?" Eliza asked me, looking at me if I was literally the weirdest person on the planet."You are the weirdest person on the planet" she shouted.

"You can hear my thoughts!" I groaned

"Juliette stay still I swear this won't take much longer!" She said groaning. "I literally have this section left before I pull your hair back and twist it into the knot."

"I was perfectly fine with going in a-" I began, explaining that she didn't have to go to the effort of doing my hair.

"I swear if you finish of that sentence with ponytail, I will burn your ear off" she threatened.

"Fine" I muttered.

"See, I'm done with the curling iron!" She said happily, unplugging it and setting it on the heat mat thing. "All I have to do it pull it back now" she said.

She began by using her fingers to part the top of my hair, pulling it back and putting it in a little twist. She pulled certain strands of my hair, causing me to go 'ow ow ow!' Repeatedly. She was finally done after about ten minutes, pretty much pushing me off the bed.

"I just have to do your makeup and we're both done!" She said happily.

I grabbed a chair and placed it directly in front of Eliza who had the entire content of her makeup bag spilled on the bed. I sat in the chair and closed my eyes, allowing Eliza to start on my face. Obviously, I told her to go as light as possible. Actually, I told her to not put makeup on me, but I'm sure you could imagine how that went.

If you can't, well, let's just say it didn't end well.

So here I was, sitting right in front of her, allowing her to put makeup on me.

"What colour lips, do you think would suit?" She asked me.

"Light pink" I said, not opening my eyes.

She started brushing my eyelids with this kind of really soft brush, I really liked the feeling. She then, started putting eyeliner on me, which took about ten minutes itself. After that she began applying the things of my cheeks that make it look like I'm forever blushing and then she put the lipstick on.

"You're done!" She squealed "now all that you have to do it put in the dress, but step into it, don't pull it over your head" she instructed as I nodded.

We were both basically walking around in our dress slips.

She then grabbed her dress, preparing to get changed as I stepped into the bathroom. With some struggle I managed to pull it over my chest and I was happy to see it fit me perfectly. It wasn't too tight, like the dress Eliza forced me to wear last month, but it wasn't too loose that I felt like I was wearing a potato sack.

I walked out of the bathroom, the dress swishing as I walked; I quickly walked to the vanity table to put on my snowflake necklace that Levi had bought me for Christmas. I didn't care whether it matched my dress or not, I just cared that it was something Levi bought me.

"Can I see your tattoos now?" Eliza begged.

According to Rick, my tattoos were supposed to have healed by now which was a relief considering it was just in time for prom. I hadn't shown Eliza, even I only looked at it when I had to replace the bandages and I did that late at night when Eliza was asleep.