Three months later...

Three months later...

I watched as Levi carefully twisted the key, pulling it out slowly and pushing the door open, finally revealing his new home. Our new home. It was beautiful, all the furniture placed perfectly in the living room, all of our pictures hung on the walls, not one spec of dust in sight.

He allowed me to observe everything, aware of how overwhelmed I was feeling. But in a good way. My eyes widened, slowly scanning the entire house with just my pupils, taking every little thing in. Every little bump and corner of this house. Of our house.

I turned to him, a small smile played on his lips as he just watched me, watching my facial features as he broke out into a grin.

"You like it" he concluded. It wasn't a question. There was no sign of relief or even surprise. It was evident on his face what he was doing; it was an observation. Much like everything was when he involved me.

I didn't respond, too awestruck to even think about responding. My eyes sweeping across the entire house, over and over again. The windows were huge, covering our entire passage way, from floor to ceiling. The view was incredible, the city lights bright in the night sky as the moon glistened brightly.

I felt a palm land on my waist, Levi pulling me closer to him. I didn't wait a moment, immediately spinning around and kissing him. His arms immediately wrapped around my waist, pulling as close as humanly possible as I wrapped my arm around his neck. We were chest to chest as we desperately kissed, our lips moving in rhythm as I felt my cheeks get warmer. It felt like ages, our lips moving in sync with one another as I clung on to him desperately.

I loved him.

I love him more than anybody in this world.

I pulled away, breathing heavily as I rest my head against my against his. A tear sliding down my cheek, of course Levi being himself, reached out and wiped it. "I love you" I muttered quietly as I wrapped my arm around his next and hugged him.

He immediately returned the gesture, as he began stroking my hair. "I love you too, beautiful" he whispered in my ear, before he pulled away and placed his hands on my arms. "And finally, I get to be with you. Just you. Nobody will ever ruin this for us" he said to me as I nodded and smiled.

"It's so pretty, who decorated?" I asked curiously as I bit my lip.

He chuckled, a dimple which I had never even noticed showing. "Believe it or not, Eliza practically begged to decorate" he explained as I grinned.

"It looks amazing" I responded, quickly going on to my tiptoes before pecking him on the lips. But soon I became addicted, continuously pecking his lips as I thought about everything that would happen from here and now.

I would be going to Harvard school of law. All because of Levi. Learning to teach a subject that I'd always loved. Because of Levi. Moving in with my boyfriend, the one of whom I loved with my entire heart and soul. All because of Levi. All because I bumped into him in the library that one day. Although I couldn't help but think that even if I didn't go to the library that one day. We would have found each other.

We were meant to be.

He helped me escape the darkness which consumed almost my entire life. And I would forever be grateful for the light he had introduced to me.

And I would never stop loving him.

"Stop" he murmured through the kiss as I unwillingly pulled away. My eyes widened almost subconsciously, hurt consuming my body as his eyes softened. "No, no, Juliette I didn't mean to offend you." He shook his head guiltily "you're heart, it's speeding up. I can feel it against my chest"