FINAL

I pull into the school parking lot and turn off the engine before climbing out of the car. I receive my dress from the back seat, then shut the door. I pull my phone out of my back pocket to check the time. I'm twenty minutes early, just enough time to get ready. I make my way to the sidewalk, and continue walking toward the front entrance of the school. I pull on the door, and surprisingly, it opens. How did he manage to unlock the doors, and have access to the keys? I let the door glide shut as I step into the empty hallway, and the door makes a loud clicking noise when it finally shuts. The main hallway lights are all off, the only light coming from under the restroom doors. I follow the dim light to the ladies room, and enter the room as the door slowly shuts. I enter a stall, and remove my clothes before stepping into my dress. I open the stall once I zip the back of the dress, and stand in front of the mirrors on the wall. I fix the ruffles on the dress by smoothing the fabric out, and lay my clothes on the top of the sink, knowing I'll grab them later. I look at the time on my phone, 6:55. I place my phone under my clothes, and exit the ladies room. I don't know where Thomas would have planned this in the school, but I have an idea it's in the gym. I slowly walk down the hallway, passing the lockers and water fountains that bring back memories of my earlier years in high school. Once I make it to the end of the hall, I turn right to the entrance of the gym. All the lights are off in there, but there's a faint glow coming from inside. I place my hand on the handle and slowly open the door to white lights hanging around the gym, giving off the faint glow. Suddenly, a slow song comes on over the speakers, and Thomas appears from the far entrance to the gym. We walk toward each other, and Thomas kisses my cheek as he stops in front of me. "You look amazing," he whispers into my ear. "Thank you, you look really handsome," I smile. He's wearing a black tux, and his hair slicked back. "Your hair looks better messy," I laugh as I run my fingers through his hair, messing it up. He laughs too, then holds out his hand. "May I have this dance?" He smiles. "Yes," I take his hand in mine, then rest my other hand on his shoulder as he places his other hand right above my waist. "I should have never took Isabella-"

"No, Thomas. You don't have to do this. It's fine." I say. "Yes, I do. I feel horrible, and I want to apologize." He whispers. "I said it's okay, can we just not talk about it?" I lower my head, already feeling the tears well up in my eyes. I didn't want to be reminded, it just made the situation worse. "Look, I'm sorry. We don't have to," he says raising my chin with his index finger so our eyes meet. He lightly presses his lips against mine, then we stare into each other's eyes. "I love you y/n," he whispers. "I love you too, Thomas." I rest my head on his chest as my arms wrap around behind his neck and his hands placed on my lower back. I close my eyes, feeling his warm embrace and enjoying his scent as we slowly sway back and forth. Nothing has ever been so perfect in my life.