The No Life King

It was a full moon tonight as Nikki began to walk home from closing her shop for the night. She lived at the edge of town on a farm by herself. Tonight her life will change forever.

(Nikki's point of view)
Tonight i took my time walking home. Most of the time i would hurry home because i had work to do but tonight i just wanted to relax. I found my way to a pond at the edge of my property and sat under the willow tree that was at the edge.

"Tonight is a beautiful night. Its been a while since I've sat down and take in my surroundings." On the other side of my pond, there was a tall man wearing a red coat. I think I've seen him before, but where?
I got up from my current position and approached the man. He smiled as i approached. "Its a beautiful night for a walk in the country isn't it?" I nod to him and smile. "Have i seen you before mister? You seem familiar." He nodded and held out his hand in which i took.

"I am Alucard, my fair lady. You have heard of me. You knew me when you were a mere child." I knew exactly who he was. He was the No Life King. He worked for the Hellsing organization to get rid of other vampires and he served Sir Integra Fairbrooke Wingates Hellsing. She was my role model when i first met her.

Alucard explained how i knew him from my childhood using as much detail as he could.
He watched over me when i was by myself for most of my life and he was now here to bring me home.
Alucard holds out a rose to me and he puts it in my hair. "There you are my Draculina."
I smiled at him and he escorted me back to my home, talking with me as we went.