Vacation

(Alucard's point of view)
After our little music moment, Sir Integra summoned us to her office. I put Nikki over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes and carried her up to Integra's office.
"You called for us my master?" I put my Draculina down and she looked to Integra.
"Alucard i want you and Nikki to go to Rio and gather intelligence. But you are to act as a couple on their honeymoon there do you understand? Staying undercover is of utmost importance."
The both of us exchanged stares before Draculina ran to the jet leaving me in a trail of dust. "I guess that means yes." I grinned and followed behind her.

As i boarded the jet it started up and took off. I saw Nikki looking out the window and she started shaking like a leaf. "Whats wrong Draculina? Afraid of heights?" She nodded and clung to me as i sat in my seat.
"Heights and me do not go together."
I petted my Draculina's head and she fell into a calm sleep in my arms. "No one will get you; not even heights. I will not allow it."

When we arrived at our destination, i carried Nikki to the hotel we are to stay at while we are here. She slept peacefully while i carried her to our penthouse suite. Laying her in the soft bed i went to the balcony and looked out.
"You will be with me forever my draculina. We share the same cause now, and we are drawn together."
Looking down below i saw men coming in with guns. "This will be a treat."

(Nikki's point of view)

I woke to gunshots on the roof so instinctively i scrambled up there to find Alucard fighting with another man.
"You finally woke up i see. Nice of you to join us."
Alucard continued to keep who i figured out was called Dandyman while i readied my guns.

A bullet whizzed by my ear before lodging itself in the concrete. I laughed and stood. "Hey Dandydick!" He growled and stared at me. "You missed!" I yelled and started shooting his brains out with the aid of Alucard.
By the time we ran out of bullets Dandyman was ripped to shreds. Alucard wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed my forehead. "Well done my draculina. It is time to go home. We are sleeping in our coffins all the way back this time."

A helicopter landed on the roof and it had Alucard's coffin inside. "We haven't retrieved you a coffin yet so you are sleeping in mine with me." He got in his coffin and had me lay on top of him before he closed the coffin up and someone locked it.

I saw Alucard's ruby eyes glowing in the darkness and he pressed my head to his chest. "Sleep well my draculina. I will wake you when we have returned."